Super Contributor

What bogus products! And the company is robotic 🫤. There are NO people and once the order is placed except for your money being gone they don't promise anything. And yet here they are on the Q. Seriously?

I stopped ordering because Q no longer provides a receipt and you have to call to return  and the email you a label. 
NOPE. Not it not it not it.

Honored Contributor

I tried the high-waisted panty and it was awful.  

Honored Contributor

@clemintine   Be sure to leave a review so others will know.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@clemintine 

You can print your own return label or someone can do it for you, if you don't want to wait or don't want to call.

If you are waiting for CS to email one, you still have to print it anyways.  Why not just go to order status?

All of your invoices/orders can be viewed, no need to have a paper copy unless you are returning really.

Why are you trying to contact the company directly?  Did you order direct?  Otherwise, you deal with QVC, not Shapermint.

What promise are you expecting?  Your post was hard to understand.

I ordered 2 of their items and like them both.

Super Contributor

I shouldn't have to generate a return label and I want a sales slip when I purchase from anyone, not just Q.

My opinion. I don't work for them....

I ordered direct from shapermint. Big mistake. Huge. They took the $$. I got nothing. There are no "people". Customer service is robotic. 
But they showed up on Q. Good for them. Bad if you ordered from them tho.

Esteemed Contributor

This brand is sold on Amazon too.  It gets good reviews there.  Likely a Chinese Company.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 what did you hate about it?

sigh, I ordered some things last night - I have an event to go to and thought maybe I could use some smoothing.  I do not like being squeezed! so I was hopeful because it was described by some reviews as a comfortable type of smoother.  I ordered the one you say you hated and the longer leg one (above knee tho).

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@rms1954 what did you hate about it?

sigh, I ordered some things last night - I have an event to go to and thought maybe I could use some smoothing.  I do not like being squeezed! so I was hopeful because it was described by some reviews as a comfortable type of smoother.  I ordered the one you say you hated and the longer leg one (above knee tho).

Maybe you will like them.  I know I didn't.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954   Oh, ok. I thought  you'd say what you didn't like about it, but you're right I'll have them soon enough and see for myself.

Trusted Contributor

I was honestly surprised to see this company on QVC the other day.

Shapermint pops up in those ads on Facebook when I'm on.  Those ads always seem bogus to me.  I can't believe QVC had them on.