Honored Contributor

Elise Ivy, that's who the one I keep hitting on is.  I like her.  I guess I just like a variety, then no one gets on my nerves for their little quirks that they can't even help.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that I enjoy Sandra's presentations very much. A wonderful and welcome change for the fashion shows IMO. I can truly do w/o the frenetic shows with the regular host. If I watch when it's Amy, I usually mute the volume.

Sandra was on with Isaac on Friday too and I really enjoyed the show.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I agree that I enjoy Sandra's presentations very much. A wonderful and welcome change for the fashion shows IMO. I can truly do w/o the frenetic shows with the regular host. If I watch when it's Amy, I usually mute the volume.

Sandra was on with Isaac on Friday too and I really enjoyed the show.

Didn't watch the show. Did she let Isaac get a word in edgewise? lol

Respected Contributor

Sandra makes me want to change the channel.  She usually dresses appropriately,  unlike some other hosts, but her voice is not pleasant to listen to for me.

Honored Contributor

I used to like Sandra but I think she's spent too much time with SG. she's picked up some of her bad habits like the consistent interrupting and the lazy sales tactic of putting down competing products. I see no reason for this. Tell me how great the product you're selling is. I don't need to hear how inferior what I may have already purchased is.

Honored Contributor

My biggest issue with Sandra is the fact that she never gives the full price of an item.  She always just gives the easy pay amount.  There are people who are sight challenged and I find this tactic to be extremely deceptive.  Even if you aren't sight challenged, it's deceptive.   

Respected Contributor

ITA with that as I find it deceptive when any host does this.  Many times I hear "for $10 you can get this home" when that's just the easy pay installment.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually watched because Sandra was on.  She is a true professional.  I stopped watching when Courtney & Amy took over.  The only words those two know is I'm 5'2 1/2" and size XXS.  I think it makes viewers feel bad saying it over & over.  I don't miss Amy at all.