Honored Contributor

Sorry - Franco Sarto.

I think I bought mine from shoebuy dot com.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh yea, one more thing - check out 'closed toe sandals' at 6pm (dot com).  You can get some cute shoes there for less.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@hovis   The flat sandal with the closed toe is called a "fisherman's sandal".   Do a search on any shoe website and you should get a selection.   It may be a little early yet. 

This Minnetonka sandal is a favorite of mine for casual wear.   It comes in several colors.   Very comfortable. 

th.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@hovis

From Pikolinos-

20-P. VALLARTA 655

20-CAPRI W8F

20-JEREZ 578

20-P. VALLARTA 655

20-VICTORIAVILLEW8C

20-VICTORIAVILLEW8C

20-JAVA W5A

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about my toes either. I like peep toes because they show just a bit of my toes. I also own 2 pairs of lace ballet flats that I wear in spring and summer.  

Honored Contributor

My feet are awful looking. I have bunions and  missing toenails, plus i have had numerous foot surgeries so I have a lot of scars, so I do occasionally wear open toe sandals but prefer the closed toe. For dress shoes I only wear closed toe, even here in florida. there are a lot of nice styles out there with closed toes.

Esteemed Contributor

I know these aren't sandals, but they're lightweight and easy to wear for summer...I got a pair at N Rack $40...you might consider searching for closed toe mules and slides...happy shoe hunting!

Nine West 7 Windmill Wedge Mule

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@hovis

Because I am very pale and am cautious about blinding people at work, lol, I went looking for a closed toe sandal last year that I could wear with a sheer hosiery.

I bought these last year

Image result for franco sarto perforated espadrilles

I felt like I was participating in summer and was still able to cover the seam of my hosiery while wearing a dress :-)

If you like the espadrille style and can't take a high heel, Franco does make them lower.  They are not dirt cheap because they are leather

*********Bird, have you ever tried Hanes "toeless hose"?  There's a little piece that goes between your first and second toe.  I've tried them while waiting for my Loreal Glow tanning hand lotion to work.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if you're looking for casual or dressy.  I also like closed-toe sandals.  Jambu makes a lot of cute closed-toe styles that are more casual. Pikolinos, Cobb Hill and Clarks make dress and casual closed-toe sandals.  I have shoes from all of these brands.   

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

I don't know if you're looking for casual or dressy.  I also like closed-toe sandals.  Jambu makes a lot of cute closed-toe styles that are more casual. Pikolinos, Cobb Hill and Clarks make dress and casual closed-toe sandals.  I have shoes from all of these brands.   

Thanks for mentioning these other brands of shoes @cotton4me.   I love Pikolinos but have never heard of Jambu or Cobb Hill.  I found some cute Cobb Hill shoes at Zappos and may order them now.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau