Valued Contributor

I love sandals. The styles are really cute. But I have not so good looking toes. So I have to have a closed toe. Any suggestions on which brand have these. Style is real important to me. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@hovis

There are all kinds of sandals that look like sandals and still cover your toesies.  I think the style is most important because once you find one that clicks with you, you can search online for actual current offerings at various sites.

There's this style by softspots that has a heel and in my mind is like a fisherman sandal

This is a gladiator style

You have styles like these (don't know what to call them)

Then there is the espadrille

Huaraches
If you search Closed Toe Sandals, you will be amazed at how many options you have.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@hovis wrote:

I love sandals. The styles are really cute. But I have not so good looking toes. So I have to have a closed toe. Any suggestions on which brand have these. Style is real important to me. Thanks.

@hovis  I highly recommend these from Alegria, A-262787.  They come in tons of color choices and they are currently on EZ-Pay.  I got a pair last year when they were the TSV, and I love them!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I want to encouarge you to wear open toed sandals, even if your toes are not pretty.  What exactly is a pretty toe anyway?  Toes are toes.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

i totally agree with peaches.  maybe if you got a pedicure you might feel a bit differently.  they can work miracles and you may be pleasently surprised.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i totally agree with peaches.  maybe if you got a pedicure you might feel a bit differently.  they can work miracles and you may be pleasently surprised.

I also agree. Why shouldn't you be comfortable when the weather is hot? And think of all the men, with less than attractive feet, who wear sandals!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies for your help. And thanks for the pictures. They gave me some ideas.

Honored Contributor

I would suggest you get a pedicure and wear any type of sandal you want to.  My toes aren't that pretty either.  I don't think many people's are.  I do like the suggestions and pictures you were given though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't really feel that people look at each other's feet in the way that you may feel.  What most people do notice is grooming; anyone can be clean.

(And "there's always one who can't do something", forget it.).

Honored Contributor

@hovis

Because I am very pale and am cautious about blinding people at work, lol, I went looking for a closed toe sandal last year that I could wear with a sheer hosiery.

I bought these last year

Image result for franco sarto perforated espadrilles

I felt like I was participating in summer and was still able to cover the seam of my hosiery while wearing a dress :-)

If you like the espadrille style and can't take a high heel, Franco does make them lower.  They are not dirt cheap because they are leather

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise