Trusted Contributor
Watching logo poor Amy looks homeless.
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Watching logo poor Amy looks homeless.

Is this going to be yet another LOGO bashing thread that insults your fellow posters who like and wear LOGO?  @willomenia   

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is arguementative

Respected Contributor

I would not say homeless I just feel she does not look nice in logo tops. They are too long for her and most of the time too big for her small frame. Not every fashion line is for every body type.

Respected Contributor

I think Amy wears Logo well.  I am sure she dresses sometimes in all those layers because that is Lori's style and she is representing her brand. 

I would think she would not normally dress in so many layers and is probably  

very stylish  and cute when she goes out.

l am not a big Logo fan but I do have some pieces I really like.  I style my way,

Valued Contributor

The eyelet leggings, under all those layers, look really hot!  I am Amy's height, and Lori's line really doesn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Food For Thought

Esteemed Contributor

I do not criticize anyone's choice in what they choose to wear.  But I do know that everybody type needs to choose wisely.  (like me, won't see me in leggings).  Amy is to tiny for some styles as they swallow her up. Amy is a real trooper and presents and wears everything.  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @A real trooper? I am sure she is told what to do and wear, just like certain places require uniforms or certain colors to wear when working.