Respected Contributor

Tunics are my favorite. I don’t wear them close-fitting and they hide my problem areas. I am average height and can’t wear the really long ones, but there are lots to choose from.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Very few saw, or at least responded, to my post about tunics being passe.  I had gone through all the high-end and middle-end to lower end fashion sites determining what I saw coming and going, in and out.  Tunics appear to be going.  Not coming.  Going, going, and maybe by end of summer - totally gone.  Layering looks passe as well.

@Nonametoday I walk through probably many of the same stores you perused and I still see plenty of tops which have lengths that classify them as being tunics.  Tunics have been around forever and are in no danger of being passe.  What you will see disappear are sharkbites and angular hemlines, but booty covering tops will be around forever.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Very few saw, or at least responded, to my post about tunics being passe.  I had gone through all the high-end and middle-end to lower end fashion sites determining what I saw coming and going, in and out.  Tunics appear to be going.  Not coming.  Going, going, and maybe by end of summer - totally gone.  Layering looks passe as well.

@Nonametoday I walk through probably many of the same stores you perused and I still see plenty of tops which have lengths that classify them as being tunics.  Tunics have been around forever and are in no danger of being passe.  What you will see disappear are sharkbites and angular hemlines, but booty covering tops will be around forever.  

I agree. I don't know where this person shops but tunics are going strong in my area.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I agree. I don't know where this person shops but tunics are going strong in my area.

@151949  This person has a name, albeit already taken NameAlreadyTaken.  I am not "this person."

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'8, long waisted and a large plus-size with a belly and thunder thighs. Tunic length or longer is all I wear. Trust me, you don't want to see me in cropped tops of any kind. There are plenty of tops in different hemlines for all of us out there. Just because you're tired of something doesn't mean it should be done away with. 

Trusted Contributor

Please keep the tunics but make the cold shoulder go away

Honored Contributor
Seems like tunics are problematic for shorter ladies. I'd have to say they rank up there as one of my favorite looks.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Please keep the tunics but make the cold shoulder go away

I totally agree with you.

Respected Contributor

wrote:
Seems like tunics are problematic for shorter ladies. I'd have to say they rank up there as one of my favorite looks.

@AuntG I am petite and I love tunics!