Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY)

It is a chilly, dreary day but the positive part is that there is no cold rain to make it worse. We do have some happy people in our state as our largest university defeated Texas in the football game yesterday. Sorry, Kathleen!

I've finished adding my expenditures for the month to the spreadsheet. Hopefully, this month will be as good as September as I came in within the budgeted amounts. This month's QVC purchases include the Susan Graver TSV coat and the set of 2 oversized throws. I don't see myself shopping for much more except for needs such as food, cat food, and gas. I have plenty of clothes so there is no need to add to the collection.

I do have the 8.9 inch Kindle Fire HD on my shopping list for Midnight to buy me for Christmas. I have plenty of time as that specific one doesn't release until late November. That will be Midnight's Christmas gift to me. Before it can be purchased, however, I need to meet some goals, and one includes October falling within my budget.

The positives for the past week include a loss of two pounds for the week, and a notification of my credit score increasing to 777. I got a chuckle out of that because of the same nuimbers but also that it reminds me of the Boeing 777 I often fly to Hawaii. I like to play with numbers as they indicate progress or perhaps lack of progress. I've always had good credit but improvement is always a goal. Losing weight is a goal that is good more for health than for appearance's sake. I'm one of those who can lose weight but it doesn't show it in the clothes until a dramatic loss takes place. It usually takes around 25 pounds to be lost before a change in size takes place.

Have a great day! If you shop, shop wisely!

/></a></p>

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.