Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MAY 2nd)

Good Evening!  it is warm and windy here, and there is a "red flag" warning due to the high winds and very dry conditions.  I took my walk early, and it was already windy, but not as bad as later in the day.  I think they are predicting cooler and less windy weather tomorrow, and very hot weather by the end of the week.

I heard from Jean early this morning that she was feeling better than she had in a while, which is good.

Not sure if it was the wind or something else, but my "live stream" church service suddenly cut out just before Communion.  At least I saw most of the service.

Today I learned  two of my friends recently lost their husbands.  One was a high school/college friend who lives in Texas, and the other was one of our former posters named Judy who lives in Canada.  Sad news.

I saw a little of the Denim & Co. show, and liked a couple of the items very much.  But, I resisted purchasing anything.  

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, MAY 2nd)

Linda @LindaLatte   I'm sorry that I missed the thread yesterday.  The weather was beautiful here and I couldn't resist the urge to be outside and get the yardwork done.  It's raining today and will be raining on and off tomorrow and Wednesday.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise