Trusted Contributor

They grow up so fast.  What a beautiful girl.

SASHA.jpg

Respected Contributor

That picture is from May, 2019.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

WOW. She grew up to be a poised, beautiful young lady, but with her lineage, how could she not be?😉 Her date is rather handsome as well! They truly make a lovely couple.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Such a sweet happy picture.

I wouldn't have recognized her.

I'm glad she got to celebrate maybe her prom? a year ago.

I was thinking so many of us and our children and grandchildren are lucky if we did get to celebrate all those wonderful things.

But maybe with lots of innovation and imagination, it could still be just as celebrated though very different.

I think of the musicians, the people coming out on balconies, playing music, beating pots to show support, or drive by birthdays. My daughter had one and I'm sure she will remember that wonderful parade of friends driving down the street saying happy birthday.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

She has grown up, and she is beautiful young woman. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like most young couples going to their proms. His tie is crooked. 

Respected Contributor

Beautiful 

Esteemed Contributor
I’m sure your local news stations are doing something similar, but my morning news program has asked for seniors to send a photo of them in their prom dresses. So far, the girls all look beautiful in their dresses!
Honored Contributor

She turned out to be a lovely girl.  Her sister on the other hand is just average.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

That picture is from May, 2019.

Thanks for sharing that @RoughDraft. I was thinking that I thought most (if not all) proms had been cancelled, so that explains a lot.