Valued Contributor
  • Did anyone else get this and love it?  I heard so many negative comments and ended up ordering the blue. Nothing grandma or Golden Girls about it. In fact, it looks great with denim. I plan to wear it with distressed jeans, wedges and tassle earrings. Styling is everything. Smiley Wink

Wondering if anyone else is as pleased as I am.

Respected Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:
  • Did anyone else get this and love it?  I heard so many negative comments and ended up ordering the blue. Nothing grandma or Golden Girls about it. In fact, it looks great with denim. I plan to wear it with distressed jeans, wedges and tassle earrings. Styling is everything. Smiley Wink

Wondering if anyone else is as pleased as I am.

No I didn't get it as I thought the length would be much to long for me.  But I agree with you...the way you style it sounds like it will be very chic and trendy!  

That's my biggest problem...I get a item home and then when I try to put something together with it well it's a flop!  and I do look like a grandma in it LOL!  Nothing against grandma's....I sure hope one day I'll be one!  

Enjoy your pretty new top!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I got it & it’s going right back.It hung like a “schmatta”(rag) on me.The material is very thin.The tank is okay. But it’s not worth the price.The XS was way too big & shapless!!

I’m glad you like it. Enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Recent Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ, sorry it didn’t work for you. I am more of an apple shape so one person’s schmatta is another’s loose and flowy. Lol.  It’s not getting great reviews at all.  I took a chance on the blue and was pleasantly surprised how denim friendly it is. I almost didn’t order because I was not at all inspired by the how-to-wear it video, but I seem to be into florals right now ( too much snow and cold in my part of the world).

This weekend I was in Free People and saw something very, very similar. At nearly 3 times the price.  It sometimes shocks me  how the QVC styling dept. can get it so wrong.. They should have the best in the business and they don’t.

Honored Contributor

Yes I got mine in the yellow.  I think it is just beautiful.  It really looks good with olive green pants and also black. 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I didn't get it because I didn't think I'd get much wear from it and because of my shape I feared it would be a fit nightmare.

I suspected that because it was a woven, I would have had to go up a size for it to fit across my hip area and then across the shoulders would have been too big.