Frequent Contributor

Received Yet ANOTHER Red Bee! :(

An update on my reordering of the Estate Style Joan Rivers Bee Pin...

Today I received yet another red version of this pin after reordering the green a second time on the 19th through CS. I don't know if the Q has straightened out their stock yet, but I'm through with trying to order this pin from them in the green. I'm returning this second red one for a refund and no shipping charge since this is due to QVC's error AGAIN. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I'm pretty unhappy about this, QVC! The green pin is now on waitlist (or is it really the red pin that is)... but rather than wait around some more, and not even know if I can get the pin I should have had the first time around when both colors were available, I'm done with it. I'll maybe look for one on ebay eventually.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received Yet ANOTHER Red Bee! :(

It's almost as if they never had any green ones or only a few and then went and put it on waitlist until they get their warehouse issue figured out.

It shouldn't take this long to straighten it out. CS should have given you some monetarycredit for all your hassle.

Of all the lines to mess up, it shouldn't be Joan's at this time.

Frequent Contributor

It's been a royal PITA. I love Joan's things and really hate to see such a long-term mix-up like this.

It doesn't look like the Q is paying attention to this problem...

Well, I tried to get the correct order worked through, I did MY part, but it shouldn't require 3 times and even more work on my behalf to get this done right. Returns aren't convenient for me where I live.

Valued Contributor

This is such a mess. And happening when we're all mourning Joan's passing. Has anybody called the Q corporate offices? I want to order some of her pieces but I'm afraid to.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't picked up the phone but I did just send them another CS email about this problem. I think a email trail/paper trail on the issue may be harder to ignore in some ways.

What would Joan say about this I wonder...

Respected Contributor

I had received the red one also after ordering the green. It was to have been a gift for a neighbor moving to another state. After reading some of the posts I decided it was smarter to to ask for a replacement, and just shopped elsewhere.

Frequent Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Perkup said:

I had received the red one also after ordering the green. It was to have been a gift for a neighbor moving to another state. After reading some of the posts I decided it was smarter to to ask for a replacement, and just shopped elsewhere.

After all this, I don't blame you for shopping elsewhere!

Contributor

I also ordered the green on the day it was posted. Guess what color I got? The same as the other ladies who ordered the green. I don't feel like going through the hassle . I'll just keep the red.

Respected Contributor

Me too!! I ordered the green and got red. I asked the CS rep to please let the where house know and she just said my return would let them know. I told her that's not good enough because now I lost out on the green. I told her to go look at the reviews. My review has never been posted. Gee, I wonder why?
Frequent Contributor

I just received another reply to my email to CS from Amanda Y. A very nice and prompt email, but I have packaged up the little red bee and will mail it off to the returns dept. Monday. I don't need 2 red bees. I kept the first one, it is very pretty, but I just don't want to go through this again.

Oddly enough I was outbid tonight on a green one on the bay...and then a little while later was offered a second chance at it at a little lower price even! I've never had that happen before, and if I hadn't checked my email I would have missed this second opportunity! It's with a top seller and a trusted one so I feel confident I have a green bee winging its way to me after all this at last! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} WOW!

Now I wonder what Joan would have said about this strange turn of events......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thank you Joan! You're missed!