Super Contributor

Re: Received Yet ANOTHER Red Bee! :(

Me too! So after the 3rd CS call I ordered both. She seemed to think I didn't need to but I told her I wanted to order both. I received both the red and green today and they were in the correct order with the correct color so it looks like they did correct the mistake. I told the customer service rep that if I didn't order both and the green sold out I would be very disappointed. I am going to keep the June birthstone pen and I canceled the green May birthstone pin since I did get the green in this one. That may be an option for some. I got on waitlist for the pearl birthstone pin even though May is my stone color. I truly hope that everyone gets the color they want.
Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This sounds very promising that the mix-up got corrected! That's great, Pamula, that you've got the bee pins you wanted at last! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Happy to report that I ordered the green, and two days ago I received that color.

What a nice, joyful pin! To be honest, I never bought Joan's bee pins before her passing, but I knew I wanted a patriotic bee for quite a while (way before her regrettable and unforeseen end). I did buy a patriotic bee and have the gardenia (one of my favorite flowers) bee on advanced purchase as well as the sparrow pin.

When her pins appeal, they appeal.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Goldie76 said:

Happy to report that I ordered the green, and two days ago I received that color.

What a nice, joyful pin! To be honest, I never bought Joan's bee pins before her passing, but I knew I wanted a patriotic bee for quite a while (way before her regrettable and unforeseen end). I did buy a patriotic bee and have the gardenia (one of my favorite flowers) bee on advanced purchase as well as the sparrow pin.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} That is such great news! I'm so happy things are working out now! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am waiting for the Gardenia bee on advance order and I have the lovely sparrow pin. I think you will find the sparrow very classy and easy to wear with lots of things, I do!

Trusted Contributor

I wish someone would sell me their red bee! PLEASE! I returned the wrong green one, or I'd trade w/you!

My e-mail is donnabell1 and it's on the yahoo site.

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 CrowHaven said:
On 10/2/2014 Goldie76 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} That is such great news! I'm so happy things are working out now! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am waiting for the Gardenia bee on advance order and I have the lovely sparrow pin. I think you will find the sparrow very classy and easy to wear with lots of things, I do!

I think the sparrow pin is charming, CrowHaven, and am looking forward to receiving it. It certainly has a look of yesteryear about it. Joan was very astute to zero in on it when she spotted the vintage pin in London.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the red bee shortly after it became available. Waited, waited. Order showed "in process", while a few other things I ordered after the bee, were shipped and delivered. I continued to read about the color mix-up. Suddenly, my red bee order went to "backorder". I decided to cancel it. I'm sure it's a nice pin, but close to $60 and then not getting it in a timely fashion, made me think twice.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Sweetbay magnolia said:

I ordered the red bee shortly after it became available. Waited, waited. Order showed "in process", while a few other things I ordered after the bee, were shipped and delivered. I continued to read about the color mix-up. Suddenly, my red bee order went to "backorder". I decided to cancel it. I'm sure it's a nice pin, but close to $60 and then not getting it in a timely fashion, made me think twice.

There is new inventory added-wildflower, sunflower, quilted and patriotic bees are available!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:

There is new inventory added-wildflower, sunflower, quilted and patriotic bees are available!

Wow! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm waiting for the pinecone bee to show up! I was wondering, if you're on wait list, will they just ship it out when it gets back in stock? My pinecone bee is stuck on wait list.

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 ical said:
On 10/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Wow! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm waiting for the pinecone bee to show up! I was wondering, if you're on wait list, will they just ship it out when it gets back in stock? My pinecone bee is stuck on wait list.

I don't see the pinecone bee listed as available. But, the poinsettia bee is available for purchase and 3 Ezpay!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri