Esteemed Contributor
On 2/4/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 1/22/2014 youthaddict said:

Sorry ladies, this line is usually so OLD fashioned. This is for ladies in their 80s and is too gaudy for my taste. I love glitz, but would never buy anything made by Quacker Factory.

I'm okay with you judging Quacker Factory clothing like this. I am absolutely judging you for your spelling and grammar, for which you fail.

Thanks for correcting her... oh brother!

Esteemed Contributor

Her nickname is very telling also.. HMMMM?

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/23/2014 Hooty said:
On 1/22/2014 curlywhitedog said:

Sorry ladies this line is usually so OLD fashioned. This is for ladies in their 80's Too Gawdy. I love glitz but Would never by anything Quaker factory.

Really? You give us way too much credit if you think any of us care about what you would never buy. Don't flatter yourself.

Ladies in their 80's? Someday (if you're lucky enough) you'll reach your 80's. Talk to us again when that happens and let us know what your fashion choice dejour is at that time. Until then, really, we don't care.

Maria

Maria, you said it so well .............. I hope I around to wear my QF in my 80's, LOL! I'm in my 60's now and QF cheers me up!

I wonder if the OP is a fan of Logo, which is definitely not my style! Lori always looks like a homeless woman who has all her clothing on at one time, LOL! Talk about GAWDY!!!

Maria ... Well put! But, be careful there are many LG followers I have had some issues with one poster in particular who was causing a lot of trouble for me but, ended up making a fool of herself. They spend a lot of money on these clothing items from Lori and will defend this line to the death. Just a heads up! Have a great day!Wink

Super Contributor

Sometimes I think people start a thread just to see what the reaction will be. You'll notice the OP never came back to make any further comments.

I agree that QF isn't for everyone - though they do have a couple of things I've seen that I like. As a previous poster commented, I just hope I'm around in my 80's to decide then if I like it or not!

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2014 Hooty said:
On 1/22/2014 curlywhitedog said:

Sorry ladies this line is usually so OLD fashioned. This is for ladies in their 80's Too Gawdy. I love glitz but Would never by anything Quaker factory.

Really? You give us way too much credit if you think any of us care about what you would never buy. Don't flatter yourself.

Ladies in their 80's? Someday (if you're lucky enough) you'll reach your 80's. Talk to us again when that happens and let us know what your fashion choice dejour is at that time. Until then, really, we don't care.

Maria

Maria, you said it so well .............. I hope I around to wear my QF in my 80's, LOL! I'm in my 60's now and QF cheers me up!

I wonder if the OP is a fan of Logo, which is definitely not my style! Lori always looks like a homeless woman who has all her clothing on at one time, LOL! Talk about GAWDY!!!

I agree with Hooty & Maria!!! I am not all for glitter,glitter,glitter, but a little sparkle is cheering to me. I am also 60, & hope to make it to 80, & still feel like sparkle & shine!!

Esteemed Contributor

I call this thread a horrible ""Hit and Run"" .. Smells like a troll to me. Their is no point to this thread except for being hateful.

Respected Contributor

Just another useless post.

Super Contributor
Like clock work, there's a trouble making post everyday. What rock do these people crawl out from? QF brings a smile to a lot of faces, maybe some day it will coax one from the OP.
Super Contributor

This is no doubt some kid who was home on a snow day. It's snowing again--do something constructive--go out and shovel the walk!

Contributor

Sorry 3 star, I meant this for Loopy Loo. {#emotions_dlg.blush}