Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLiCS week of February 25

Good afternoon...v is at a charity bridge tournament...I found out yesterday that I am singing the solo next Sunday so had to get music copied this morning. Pls I had to get prescriptions from target.

the song is not difficult but I do need to get it into my brain...lol

Linda..sorry that your knee is bothering me ..my bone docs always tell me to reduce or even eliminate the exercise for a few days, ice and take ibuprofen on a regular basis to reduce the inflammation. Good luck. Glad you got the money transferred...and sounds as if Dh was doing ok. I love the produce at sprouts but it is a drive and the licalFrys has a good selection.

Claudia..hope your snow is melting.

m found tha pepper is getting on the table to grab food...so now she is in her kennel until everything is put away. I think she I’ll figure it out fast.

it is another pretty day here..enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Pepper is certainly determined, Barbara. I've seen photos of pyrs on the table. That's one reason I got the table I did at World Market several years ago. The stools swivel under the table. Good luck with your upcoming solo. I'm sure you'll do well. As you said it's just getting it into your brain.

Linda, I remember Fran telling me "Ice alternated with heat".

The snow is starting to melt. I got a $50 refund from the local hospital because R was admitted in December. Then a $100 bill for a February overnight observation (deductible went up). Give with one hand and take with the other. I paid it but added a note questioning it. My understanding was the VA covered it in which case the Aetna deductible shouldn't apply.

Esteemed Contributor

It is pretty here as well, Barbara.  I'm sure you will be ready to sing your solo when the time comes.  That Pepper -- hope the crate works.  Fry's does have nice produce as does the 99 cent store, but the Sprouts seems to have more organic stuff that is reasonably priced.  I'm not that big on organic, but if the price is about the same, I'll purchase it.

My knee is better today, thank goodness.  I am trying to stay away from medicine as much as possible, so I skipped it this morning.  But, I may need to take it again before bed.

Hope things are going okay there, Claudia.  I saw on FB that some people expect they will need to wait several days to get the power back on.  What a storm.

I visited DH this morning, and he was doing pretty well -- awake about half the time and ate all his lunch.  His DD sent an e-mail that they could not get to the cabin in the snow since the park service could not plow the road.  So, they are staying in a different area that has some snow.  I think the girls really like snow, and they don't get much if any where they live.

Nothing exciting going on here.  Laundry is started, and I'll be doing my weekly financial review.  I talked to the financial person who is managing my IRA yesterday, and she was reassuring.  

Hope everyone sleeps well.

Hugs,

Linda