Respected Contributor

REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS final thread

This will be in memory of our dear friend, Claudia, who went by chrsp on the boards.

Claudia died suddenly last week. She loved her animals..lots of cats and her2 dogs, Griff ad Tippy. She always had huge dogs..Great Pyrenees and Newfies.Smiley Frustratedhe was an enthusiastic antique collector . Her favorite line on QVC was Linea, by Louis Dell olio

Claudia carried much wisdom and love in her heart.

I joined this group 12 years ago because the women here were friendly and kind. Over the years, the number of posters dwindled to just 3 but we had a great time sharing nuggets of our lives , including shopping.

There is a beautiful angel  in heaven. You will be missed dear Claudia.💖💖

Honored Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS final thread

@sydsgma1 

I didn't know her, but she sounds like a kind, loving human being and I'm sure she will be greatly missed by friends, loved ones and furbabies.Heart

Your thread is a very loving tribute to her, thank you for letting everyone know.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I have posted here but it has been quite awhile ago. I still read often. I am so sorry to hear of Claudia's passing. She was always so kind and I loved her stories about the cats and  Tippy and Griff.. In her honor I just made a donation to the Humane Society. Maybe that would have made her smile...I certainly hope so.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to learn of your friend and fellow poster passing away. I never participated in the threads, but I saw it out here for many years. I hope her dear pets are being cared for.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Barbara.  You expressed my sentiments as well.   

Claudia was a wonderful person.

Hugs,

Linda

Regular Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of Claudia's sudden passing.  Her devotion to her animals and husband was so inspiring...may she rest peacefully 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

When it comes to animals, Claudia was born with a gift.  She had it on earth and she has it in heaven.  I recognized it when I began reading the weekly thread because I've seen it only once before in my life.  It’s not an affinity or a knack; you’re either born with it or you’re not and Claudia was born with it.  It’s true that Claudia loved her big dogs.  It’s also true to she rescued and tended to so many animals in her lifetime that were neglected and discarded by society.  Claudia recognized their value (regardless of disability) had room in her heart for them.  This is why I’m convinced St Francis greeted her when she went to heaven.

When it comes to people, Claudia was a caregiver and someone with a generous and nurturing spirit.  And yes, Claudia was a Linea lady that did it all in style. 

I regret that I read more than I posted on this thread and that I didn’t get a chance to know her better.  One thing I do know:  The world we live in was made better by her presence in it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chessielady  i am sure she is smiling down at you 💖

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear of Claudia's passing. I've read the threads often, she is missed! 

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful tribute.  I did not know her, but it is obvious that she contributed kindness and caring while she was here....a life well lived.