Honored Contributor

RECEIVED PLW TSV!

[ Edited ]

Hi fashion ladies.  I received one of my TSV's today--the pink-lilac one.  It's more lilac in my opinion than pink, but it's very pretty.  I bought an XXS, and I think it runs true to QVC sizing. It's super soft and cozy and the quality is just like the black one I bought months ago.  The only thing I don't like is the length--it's not cropped at all, but I'd like for it to be an inch or two longer.

It's not a big deal, and I'll keep it for sure.  I'll just wash on cold and hang dry.  All in all it's a 4.5 out of 5.  I'll try on the jogger pants later.  I got a pedicure earlier, and I don't want to mess up my toes yet, LOL!  Woman LOL

I don't even notice the wording for those who didn't like that aspect of it.

I hope all who bought it love it!  It's really cute!  I wish I bought the olive one too, but the blue one should be here Monday.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: RECEIVED PLW TSV!

[ Edited ]

I got mine in Pristine and Black a couple days ago and gave a quick little review the other day on a different post. Very happy with them. I ordered up a size bc not only do I like my sweatshirts loose/baggy, but also for the increased length and wider bottom band width. By doing that (ordering up in size) it hangs perfectly. 

I also agree that the hood can be fixed so no words show. In fact, the way I liked it best covered most of the wording. Glad you like yours.

Honored Contributor

received mine last night and opened them up today!

i had a very casual day today and wore the black one to do errands.

love them!

they are a great weight and that hood makes all the difference. you can manipulate it so many ways. my 20 something daughter loved it on me. i also received the pink/lilac and it is a pretty spring color.

@winamac1i also wish it was a bit longer. i could use about 2 more inches, but it isnt a deal breaker and it is not really cropped.....just a normal length.

@AmericanBulldogMomi wish i had ordered one in a size larger. it is a perfect fit for me in my regular size, but not oversized at all and i do like my hoodies to be a bit more roomy. i could still exchange them if i wanted to, but will probably just keep this size, especially since i spent all day in the black.

ENJOY......hope everyone else loves them also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

wrote:

received mine last night and opened them up today!

i had a very casual day today and wore the black one to do errands.

love them!

they are a great weight and that hood makes all the difference. you can manipulate it so many ways. my 20 something daughter loved it on me. i also received the pink/lilac and it is a pretty spring color.

@winamac1i also wish it was a bit longer. i could use about 2 more inches, but it isnt a deal breaker and it is not really cropped.....just a normal length.

@AmericanBulldogMomi wish i had ordered one in a size larger. it is a perfect fit for me in my regular size, but not oversized at all and i do like my hoodies to be a bit more roomy. i could still exchange them if i wanted to, but will probably just keep this size, especially since i spent all day in the black.

ENJOY......hope everyone else loves them also!

@sunshine45

Hi Sunshine.  I echo your sentiments.  I love this.  Yes, it could be an inch or two longer, but I like a bit longer hoodies being semi tall.  Other than that, I love it.  I looked at my order, and my blue is in an xs.  That should provide a tiny bit more length.  I also ordered the joggers.  I'll look forward to receiving those next week.

I am glad you love yours too.  The hood is my favorite part--so updated! Not....same old/same old !  Enjoy your weekend! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1  Thanks for the review!  I ordered the blue and a back-up Black in the original one. I’ll be anxious to hear what you think of joggers. I haven’t received any of my order but did order both new joggers ( the ones with the ombré drawstring has a couple good reviews already). 

Glad you are happy with the tsv!