Respected Contributor

Laurie Felt TSV skinny jeans

Hi ladies!  I got my first pair of the TSV jeans and like them!  They are totally form fitting and wondering how the size larger would look and feel.  Did any of you buy two sizes and can comment?  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt TSV skinny jeans

Mine arrived, I ordered both the medium denim wash and black, same size for both that I had ordered previously in the dark indigo and that fit to perfection.

These?  The black is too big and the same size in the medium wash is very snug, but I will keep the denim one to wear with longer tops, very flattering and nice. 

The black ones not only are big everywhere but are longer by perhaps 2" so they have a crumpled bottom where it all piles up.  I'm returning those and won't get another pair as it seems to be roulette about how the same size in each color will fit.

Otherwise, when they DO fit, they are exceedingly wonderful.

Respected Contributor

Mine fit perfectly and am actually wearing them laying on the sofa with the laptop thinking how the heck am i wearing jeans laying around?  I ususally want them off when at home and lounging.   Just thinking how would they look with a little more fabric at the ankle.  I remember one of the demos on TSV day has a model with them a little slouchy at the ankle over an ankle bootie and loved that look.  But don't want them to be falling down and having to always adjust them.  if that makes any sense.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle

@author

I tried the Laurie Felt skinny jeans, but didn’t like the fit as it was too baggy.  They’re going back.

I really like the NYDJ Sure Stretch Ami Skinny Legging Jeans.  Nice fit.  I like to wear my jeans tight.  Smiley Happy   They look great with a pair of high heels.

http://www.qvc.com/NYDJ-Sure-Stretch-Ami-Skinny-Legging-Jeans.product.A303966.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

I would have loved to buy them, however, the length was too short....only 28" inseam. I wish the designers would stop making all their pants ankle length. They look like high-waters on me.

Esteemed Contributor

I got two of the jeans and two tops.  All fit beautifully.  I hope that they wash well.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

They should be totally form fitting as they have such great stretch.  To get a larger size would probably make them not fit right and too loose at the waist.  The ones I got fit like a glove and are so comfortable.  

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

They should be totally form fitting as they have such great stretch.  To get a larger size would probably make them not fit right and too loose at the waist.  The ones I got fit like a glove and are so comfortable.  

Thanks Pook!  Happy with them and will review soon.  Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Both the light and dark silky jeans I bought this past fall from this line washed beautifully, really some of the best jeans I've tried.  I washed on gentle in warmish water as a little shrinkage would have been fine, and laid them on a drying rack to dry.  They fit better after but really did not shrink at all.  Very high quality and beautiful fitting/feeling jeans.  And I am an XL!

Trusted Contributor

I just got mine, and they're going back immediately! The sizing is waaaaay off! I got the XXS, which should be a little tight since I'm normally a 2/4, but they're at least 2 sizes too big. I'm going to return them as defective. If others are saying they fit true to size, others in the reviews say they're too big or too small, then the company clearly has a quality control issue. 

I also ordered one of her tops, and I couldn't get my head through the neck hole. Other reviewers are saying the same thing. They didn't mention that the top might not fit over your head in the presentation. :/

I don't think I'll be trying this brand again.