Honored Contributor

I still enjoy the QF line very much. I especially love the QF corduroy pants and was grateful they kept bringing them back each Fall.

I lost count HOW MANY times I had to replace them over the past several years due to my weight loss. I now have a nice collection in XS.

I still enjoy watching the shows/Angel. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

18 yrs ago ,i bought tops,a jacket because  my grand daughters were little,they got a kick out of those,but  nothing for many years,i think people mostly don't want to wear all the sparkle,and things on the clothing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Quacker's on-air presence seems to be reduced to Angel's shows on Q2. The line probably doesn't sell as well as it used to because wherever your opinion falls on the bling, the bling was the hook for Quacker's customers. Quacker is no longer unique and different from anything else offered by QVC.  A lot of brands anywhere and everywhere offer toned-down embroidery and bling. I'm looking at the Farm Rio skirt I wore to George Strait's concert last night that could have been Quacker 25 years ago. 

I remember one of the first denim jackets I ever owned that was embroidered and had a little sparkle was from Quacker Factory. The jacket had roses across the front and back yokes and the cuffs. It was long before Dream Jeannes, in the early days of Quacker when Jeanne had the embroidered cotton shirts. This jacket was 100% cotton denim.   

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of Quacker Factory.  I don't consider it gaudy; none of the pieces I own have "big rhinestones" either.  (I admit I stay away from the sequined tops; can't be bothering with any special care.)

They do have subtle bling and beautiful embroidery.  I get compliments every time I wear one of my QF pieces - from men and women.

And I record the programs.  QF is still on QVC on a regular basis (not just QVC2; I don't watch that channel).  No idea why people think it's not around as much.  There's a one-hour show this week and two shows the second week of August.

Is it on as often as Kim Gravel or Susan Graver?  No, but then I don't see that as a problem.  Angel is also a guest on the other fashion shows, that include several lines.

I think it comes under "something for everyone".

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - I wear "that stuff" and I'm not embarrassed.  Not a single "large gaudy rhinestone" in anything I own.

(Oh, and remember - I like hearts, too!)  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I don't wear QF but I enjoy watching the shows. They have been offering what they refer to as "quiet quacker" pieces for quite a few years. They recognized that not everyone likes all the bling. I hope they're able to continue the line for those who enjoy wearing it.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia. Every single thing I've seen or ordered has rhinestones, even the embroidered ones, and you can't always see them on TV.   The latest was a red dress with printed stars on it.  Huge rhinestones very evident around the neckline.  Nobody wears that kind of top in my area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
I’ve always thought that, if I were a grade school teacher for younger kids, that I would absolutely buy things from QF - especially for the holidays. What little I have is very nice. But, I’m not and their designs otherwise do not fit my lifestyle. If Angel chose to retire or otherwise move on, I wonder if it would continue without her? Even though she doesn’t do the designing, she is a link to Jeanne.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - I guess it depends on one's definition of "huge".  I can't honestly say anything I have has huge rhinestones on it.  Rhinestones, yes, on some but not all of my things.  But they're not huge or overpowering.

It's just a case of to each her own style.  I like the fun and whimsy of QF; I also have some more classic pieces.  A few rhinestones don't bother me; I like the sparkle.

LOL - I just remembered a Halloween cardigan I bought and wore to work once.  It has all kinds of bling!  Black cardigan with rhinestone skeletons and spiders webs (I may be leaving some things out).  It was a big hit at the Halloween party.  Now I'll admit that's not something I'd wear for everyday!  Woman Very Happy

Anyway, I don't want to live in a world where everything is neutral and toned down.  I say bring on the sparkle.  People where I am (rural New England) do wear that kind of stuff.  I guess we're just common or garden variety people.

Have a good evening!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  This morning on Leah's show, they presented the prettiest watercolor print shirt, A645008.  I was really attracted to it, then the camera panned to the neckline and there they were....the rhinestones.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment