Contributor

Have not been watching lately but Angel looks thinner these days.  Is it just me or has she lost weight?

Esteemed Contributor

Not that it matters, but like a lot of women she lost some weight before her wedding last year.  The last time I saw her (a few weeks ago), she didn't look any different to me. 

Respected Contributor

A couple weeks ago briefly watching a show, I thought the exact opposite.

That's funny as to people's perceptions and what they see but on TV everyone looks heavier than they actually are.

Honored Contributor

If you're watching on Q2, it makes everyone look taller and thinner.  Pat looked like a toothpick when I saw her recently.  I don't think the real Angel has lost weight. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On one of the shows she mentioned that she was wearing an XL....which is the size she was at wedding time I beleive.

Trusted Contributor

The TSV day my impressed was that she has gained back all the weight lost for the wedding. 

Respected Contributor

I have no idea, but is Angel's weight the most interesting thing we have to talk about?  It seems catty.

Contributor

I also am an XL OR 1X. I thing angel looks good.   Just saying ,,,,

Occasional Contributor

She looks happy and is obviously a busy and active person so I don't think she's in danger of poor health, and that's all that matters. Next, please! 

Occasional Contributor

I don't see much of QF which I LOVE ....they seem to have them on at ODD times??? I wish the makeup people would do Angel's hair and work on her makeup more