Super Contributor

I havent watched Q in a while but have not seen Quacker Factory on at all. Is tha line still being carried?  It used to be so popular.

Valued Contributor

Yes, they are still selling this brand, I see it on QVC2 mostly. You can put the name in the search feature at the top of the home page and it will pull up all the clothes that match that term.

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03   Quacker Factory has been on quite a bit.

Angel Smedley has been on vacation very recently, so that's probably why you haven't seen QF in the past couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03  I have a different opinion.  I have been wondering the same thing as I often try to catch the shows of which there has not been many at all.  also seems like the line is not coming out with much new and exciting clothing, JMO, of course.  I too, am weary that this line may be gone soon.

Super Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory

[ Edited ]

Same here.  I have noticed that it is almost gone.  No more "Sunday Funday" Quacker Factory with the guy with the glasses.  Did QVC lay off Angel Smedley???

“Peace Love World is a subsidiary of their parent company, Notions from a Narcissist (All Rights Reserved)”

Occasional Contributor

They were on Tuesday night on QVC 2. They have a slightly different sizing. The beaches are in petite and short. It seems to be in the rise. Also the petite has dyed the inside to the same color as the outside. I just wish they made plain ankles beaches or shorten the pants to 27. I have to have mine shortened an inch. 

Honored Contributor
Falloween was on QVC on Monday 1-3 pm. And there was another unscheduled show at 5pm Monday. Angel said it was added at the last minute because the 1-3pm show did so well.
Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

Same here.  I have noticed that it is almost gone.  No more "Sunday Funday" Quacker Factory with the guy with the glasses.  Did QVC lay off Angel Smedley???

“Peace Love World is a subsidiary of their parent company, Notions from a Narcissist (All Rights Reserved)”

Because of COVID restrictions, Sunday Funday is usually done live from Angel's house.  She works for QF, not QVC.

Patrick Hoy is the UK rep, who normally would fly here to fill in, but I suspect COVID is also keeping him in England.

One look at the inventory online will tell you QF isn't going anywhere.  They're on all the time and, if you sign up for their newsletter, Angel always lets people know when they'll be on.

Re: Quacker Factory when will it be on next for a full show?

When will Quacker Factory be on for full presentation?