Frequent Contributor

Love the Quacker Factory day today. Got the todays special value. Looking for a top now.  Saw a Quacker Factory blue top on Angel l liked in the Kirsten's Closet hour but the host Kirsten never gave the item number for it and I can't find the item online.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Quacker Factory

[ Edited ]

ok, I just purchased the lady bug stripped knit shirt.

I'll wear now with red pants and later with my white skirt and pants. It's going with me to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg TN later in March. smileylol:

Honored Contributor

@lucky123

The top you mentioned appears to be this one:

IMG_7546.JPG

@lolakimono

She is a super-sleuth and will probably find it.

it has an anchor on the pocket area 

I'm betting this is getting ready to be presented...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a big fan of the length of the TSV pants, but all of the models and host (I've seen today) look nice in them.  This is a rare one, because usually no matter how much I like,  or dislike, a TSV apparel item, I certainly can't say it looks good on all ( I see) wearing it on air that day.  For clarification I have only seen the midnight kick-off and a presentation on Q This Morning.

Respected Contributor

I saw that navy blue cardigan with the anchor presented (A287074). It is very cute. 

Honored Contributor

QF is one of my favorite brands but I did not get the TSV.  Not my style, to cutesy cutesy for me.  I do like Dreajeannes though.  I bought a 3/4 sleeve yellow top for Easter A88900.  I have a yellow jean jacket that will work nicely with it. 

Super Contributor

I didn't get the tsv.  I love dreamjeannes, but the material is too heavy for the hot and humid months where I live.  Wish they would come out with a lighter dreamjeannes material.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

I didn't get the tsv.  I love dreamjeannes, but the material is too heavy for the hot and humid months where I live.  Wish they would come out with a lighter dreamjeannes material.

Me too.  I loved the Sport Savvy knit Capri's.  The fabric was wonderful & not at all hot for our WI summers.

Honored Contributor

@lucky123

The cardigan # is A287074

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~