Honored Contributor

Rag & Bone are unveiling new capris.  This one is in leather and all I need is the $995.00.

Honored Contributor

Those are really cute, but we've already had two 90 degree days this February and I just can't even think about wearing leather pants in warm weather.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps I should give thanks that black and white are my 2 worst colors???

Or do I just have to admit I couldn't wear that outfit if it cost $9.99 instead of more than 100 times that?

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Those are really cute, but we've already had two 90 degree days this February and I just can't even think about wearing leather pants in warm weather.

The others are in Denim.  I like this one.  It has zippers on the ankles and zippers on the pockets.  The zippers have 0 rings.  Really cute.  Japanese denim (best denim in the world)  Made in the U.S. 

Honored Contributor

Other than Stylish Woman who will probably be all over these - I can't possibly think of anyone else who would wear leather clothing in the summer time.

Respected Contributor

Whenever I see leather pants, I can't help but think of Ross from Friends when he was trying to take them off in the bathroom.

I think I would smother in leather pants...

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Rag & Bone are unveiling new capris.  This one is in leather and all I need is the $995.00.

@songbird love this brand! Some of my fav jeans. I have some leather pants & leggings in black in real & faux leather. As long as you accessorize appropriately,  they are super sharp looking. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I weaken and purchased a denim one.  I received a coupon in the mail so I used it.  They were out of my size, but I contacted R & B.  They told me to call one of their stores (had my size) &  I ordered over the phone with them.  Looking forward to getting them.