Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Holiday show

Just a theory, but Glenn may have been waiting to see if Quacker Factory would boom or bust.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Just a theory, but Glenn may have been waiting to see if Quacker Factory would boom or bust.

Huh? I don't understand the theory.  

Respected Contributor

Perhaps they made a mutual decision to get married.  I think it is very antiquated to think that Angel was waiting for him to ask her to marry him.  I also believe that one can be a blushing bride at any age.  Congratulations, Angel and Glen.

Honored Contributor

And the host said that quite tongue-in-cheek.

Sould Jane have said "about time"?  Not in my opinion, but I'm an old lady, so really who cares what I think.

Hope Angel and family have a wonderful weekend and life ahead.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I sincerely doubt that, since Quacker Factory has been on for 20 years now.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I sincerely doubt that, since Quacker Factory has been on for 20 years now.

I was just kidding, should have made a smiley face.

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't this the show with the live audience.  I wonder if there was a meet and greet afterwards.  Wish Angel and Glen much happiness.  I am sure that Jeanne would be happy with the good job Angel does for the company.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Only saw the end if show. LOL, host calling Angel a "blushing bride" after living with Glen how long!!

Maybe that's why she's blushing!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not into Quackery Factory but wanted to watch because it was Angels last show before she gets married.  BUT when I saw Jane was the host, I really tried to watch for a bit but I had to turn the channel.  I just don't understand why does it always have to be about her and her cat and her family.  And what did she do to her hair?  She looked good when she had it a little longer and a lighter color. 

I felt that maybe once she could refrain from her family stories and let this show be about Angel.  She was even so proud saying she didn't bake any cookies, when Angel and the models did.  

Valued Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

Kindaglitzy, sorry you took offense to Angel's private life.

When she puts the info out about her living situation to the PUBLIC, it's NOT private.