Honored Contributor

Re: QVC HOW Do YOU SEND OUT A RETURNED GILI TOTE WITH

You need to call CS and make a major stink. Tell them you are calling corporate, and have posted this information on the boards for all to read.
Honored Contributor

Oh, and make them send you a new, hand selected one, express delivery at no charge.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all your replies. I should have taken a photo of it. Why didn't I think of that? I called CS and the rep was so nice that she absolutely agreed with me on all the issues I told her about and she told me it was unacceptable. She told me to leave the negative feedback and I told her that I already did but no one is able to read any of the feed backs on the bag since it is listed as no longer available but my next move was to write a letter to Mike George, and I have his address so I could do so. She said well then you really know what to do, so do it and don't forget to include all the info! She was making notes on my account everything I told her. She went on to tell me that she would do the same if it happened to her. She said no one should receive used or damaged products. What was also interesting is that she said they do have a large shipment of these bags in inventory but they're not selling them right now. Yes, it says they are no longer available if you go to look at them. Oh how I wish I had taken a photo but the post office already picked the package up, the very next day after my call to CS. I am not paying any shipping charges. Tomorrow I'm calling the presidents office and will raise he*l and then follow up with a letter. I don't blame Lisa since it is QVC who has these bags manufactured in China, of course.
Valued Contributor

You don't always get what you paid for.

Honored Contributor

I never order as is anything. Well, maybe one pair of earrings. That's since 1996. Just not worth the grief. I'm getting very ginchy about waitlist, also. Don't ever order a waitlist appliance, I got a Kitchen Aid processor missing parts and the rebate slip.

You are right, this place is going down hill. No country of origin, no shipping charge posted, they seem to be going out of their way to alienate us. Luckily there are other online and TV retailers. QVC used to get 90% of my shopping dollar (I live in the boondocks and most of my purchases are shipped). They are down under one third now and dropping.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy shopping at malls & boutique shops. I live close to them---nice way to spend an afternoon, have lunch w/friends etc.

I also do limited internet shopping.

QVC needs to get a grip w/their prices & s/h charges b/c w/the exception of those that don't live close to shopping venues, have no internet access to shop elsewhere; I have no clue why anyone wants/needs to spend their $$'s w/QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I've cut down on my spending with the Q also and I've been with them since day one. And just to clarify the Gili Roma Tote I purchased was NOT an as is. I paid full price for that defective bag.