Honored Contributor

Project Runway, I still really like to see what these creative people are doing!!

I'm so glad it's still on, just interesting to watch. Anyone else really still enjoying all these fashions?

Contributor

Re: Project Runway, I still really like to see what these creative people are doing!!

I'm with you!  Project Runway is my favorite show!  Makes me want to learn how to sew.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway, I still really like to see what these creative people are doing!!

Last full season I've watched was Season 4.

Hard to compare any season after those highly skilled contestants.

I viewed a couple episodes for each season throughout the years, but the designs seem to be....predictable.  

I would love to see a season where the contestants design clothes for

themselves as the model.  

Or

Designing & tailoring menswear has been a dedicated challenge....I would love to see that as a whole season.  Have male models.   That's where the weak would be quickly exposed....pants have to be fitted to perfection.

Hate to keep beating up the current season (!), but Project Runway is in a good position...the only direction is up, at this point. 

Respected Contributor

I always DVR Project Runway and Project Runway All Stars.  I am not sure I will watch the kids.  I like seeing the designer's creativity on the challenges. 

Valued Contributor

We watch both Runway and All Stars, love IM!  Still miss MK as a jusdge, prefer him to ZP.  Lately we are preferring All Stars as there is so much talent, and you already have favorites that it makes it more interesting and competitive.

My husband and I agree that there should be a "plus-size" challenge on both shows, during every season and a men's tailoring challenge as well.  If you want to be a real desginer and to sell to the masses, you need to be able to do both.  Gowns are beautiful, but ready-to-wear is where it's at!