Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper    I have seen these bags on actresses or known wealthy women like Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian so that is how I define wealthy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like this one that I have seen a few celebs carrying. JW Pei Gabbi bag $58 vegan leather. Available in several colors.

20200401-006-1_1800x1800.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Esteemed Contributor

Well I have a red pouchette with just such a short strap.

Does that make me wealthy????  😂

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Popular little handbag

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Katcat1 I am totally out of the loop regarding the doings of wealthy women! (And I'm glad)!

I always pretend I'm wealthy. I have a nice selection of Dooneys --- and I have several of their pouchettes in bright colors --- and one small barrel purse with the words "Dooney & Bourke" throughout - everyone comments on this purse. All are crossbodies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper    I have seen these bags on actresses or known wealthy women like Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian so that is how I define wealthy.

They're models -- and people watch what they wear and the bags they carry. You don't have to be wealthy to live like a rich person. I'm a perfect example.

Honored Contributor

i use pouchettes and small handbags......i do not put them under my armpit though. i carry them in my hand or in the crook of my arm.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

When I was out this morning someone commented on the size of my handbag (large.)  I don't think I could switch to tiny.

Honored Contributor

I like and carry smaller bags, but I don't like the super short strap. I prefer a shoulder strap or crossbody bag so my hands are free. I would not be comfortable wearing a bag under my armpit.