Honored Contributor

Re: Poor Gary! Albany interupted him.

I just like to see what I tune in for, the clothes.

Really, don't care about the small talk and the cutesy business.

They only have so much time per item presentation if that gets eaten up with unnecessary business you really don't have enough information to make a decision to buy.

Guess I'm an old stick, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen Albany grab a brush from IT Jamie and say "whoever has the brush gets to talk."  She did actually grab the brush from Jamies hand.  Jamie looked a little stunned.  So anything rude Albany does doesn't surprise me.  What really surprises me is that she still has her job.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn does a great job with Gary. They seem to get it just right with enough banter and yet they stay focused on the product. That's to Carolyn's credit since she's the host. Gary is pretty much at the host's mercy during the show. He needs a lot of credit to amiably fit in with so many different hosts. They all seem to enjoy him.  

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 It never ceases to amaze me how differently people perceive a situation or people in general.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I've seen Albany grab a brush from IT Jamie and say "whoever has the brush gets to talk."  She did actually grab the brush from Jamies hand.  Jamie looked a little stunned.  So anything rude Albany does doesn't surprise me.  What really surprises me is that she still has her job.  

@MoJoV either I saw the same presentation or this has happened more than once. I don't condone rudeness of grabbing things from another's hand, but following this logic of deciding who gets to do the talking would certainly cut down on the overtaking many folks complain about. Just need to come up with an appropriate prop for each vendor! Lol

Trusted Contributor

I clicked in to the show at what appeared to be an awkward moment.  Albany said something like "did you think we were kissing?"   She sat back and Gary had to carry the presentation.  People were shouting things from off set and I think the producer was saying things too.  Gary got a little flustered and Albany did nothing to help the presentation along.  I felt bad for Gary.

She may have hurt her leg, but it hasn't stopped her from wearing the high platform shoes.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guy from V shoes. Presenting with Albany. She was in his face touching him. He took her hands off of him and pushed her back. That's when I said to myself, Something is wrong with her. Pat 20 plus years with Qvc polite and respectful. She also is able to joke with the best of them. Pat's one example,  Especially enjoy Alberti. 

Valued Contributor

I agree about Albany and her rude behavior (continual, with different vendors). What annoys me is that WE have to change (the channel, the mute, our buying pattern) because SHE is so obnoxious.

Honored Contributor

I did not see it.  That being said, it's probably "much ado about nothing".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Thisismynickname wrote:

I clicked in to the show at what appeared to be an awkward moment.  Albany said something like "did you think we were kissing?"   She sat back and Gary had to carry the presentation.  People were shouting things from off set and I think the producer was saying things too.  Gary got a little flustered and Albany did nothing to help the presentation along.  I felt bad for Gary.

She may have hurt her leg, but it hasn't stopped her from wearing the high platform shoes.  Ugh.

oh puhlleeze, LOL.  Shawn's horrible feet that could only wear Alegria, Vionic, etc....have magically been cured, and now she wears 5 inch stilletos!!Man LOL

so, my point is...several are "full of it". 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"