Honored Contributor

Re: Poor Gary! Albany interupted him.

Carolyn is back with Gary. Prayers are answered.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Contributor

I saw this awkward show, and yes, she said her leg was bothering her that day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppersince1989

Why is everyone so serious --- every look, glance, smile, word is analyzed. They're not robots and I'm sure they all respect each other. It's the SALE of the product they're after.

Esteemed Contributor

Another reason I stopped watching QVC ... annoying hosts.Woman Mad

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I just like to see what I tune in for, the clothes.

Really, don't care about the small talk and the cutesy business.

They only have so much time per item presentation if that gets eaten up with unnecessary business you really don't have enough information to make a decision to buy.

Guess I'm an old stick, though.

None of them are funny or clever.  I wish they would just stick to describing the merchandise. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I just flipped channels and saw yet another D&C show with fall colors.  I quickly turned the channel.  I'm just barely wearing a couple of the new summer things I bought.  Has D&C had any shows this season showing summer items?

Theyv've even been talking "transition" for weeks now. And now, there's Christmas in July coming up....

Xmas in July programming starts already July 1 so get ready ladies because they are going into full-on holiday mode from then on.

lol!  Right about that.  Any day now they'll be presenting the flashlights,  hats, gloves, mittens, etc ad nauseum. 

Visitor

Yet she knows NOTHING!

Contributor

She has quit ... or may have been let go. Her goodbye message was short and sweet.

“Hi friends, today I wanted to share the news with you that I have decided to leave QVC to spend more time with my family,” she posted.

“I’ll miss you and our time together, but I’m so thankful for your friendship and support over the years. It has meant more to me than you know. I’m looking forward to this new chapter in my life, and wish you all the best! XO”