Honored Contributor

Re: Pleasantly surprised by DC TSV Beach pants

I haven't received mine yet but I'm glad everyone who has is pleased with them. I should get mine in a few days. It takes forever to get things in Florida. I got the blue print - if I am happy with the fit I think I'll get the navy too.

Honored Contributor

@circlesYou will love them!! I was surprised they still offered free shipping.  I didn't care that it wasn't the tsv price as I had to have another pair.  I do hope the camo comes back in my size.

Valued Contributor

I got 3 pair, the blue print, navy, and rose brown. Because I ordered petite, I went up a size--I'm not petite just short with large thighs.  The print and navy are perfect.  I can still do a 2-3 inch heel or wedge.  Fabric is very nice, light as a feather and you can barely see the pockets.  But the rose brown fits entirely different, clingier and a little shorter.  I could still keep them but the color is going to be tough to match.  I have a twin set that matches perfectly, but it's too heavy for spring and summer.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

I got them in the multi blue and really liked them, but I ordered a size too big.  So I had to send them back and they are out of the multi blue so had to order navy.  They will be great for my Florida trip.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

It's nice to read the positive reports on the D&C Beach pants.  I honestly did not care for the cargo pocket.  I hope the success of the cargo style inspires Gary and the buyers to produce the same pant sans cargo pocket in the future.  

Frequent Contributor

I was thinking about getting these but opted out in the end. We need to plan a lunch soon with T and I'd love to see you wear these.....I bet they look super cute!

Honored Contributor

Well, mine came today and they are going back. Just did not fit me well at all. Much too clingy around areas whetre I don't want cling. The material is so soft though. OMG they certainly felt good to the touch.

I also ordered a denim shirt that was sold on a D& Co show that day and it too is cut very skimpy, tight around the middle, so back it's going too.

So this was a $12 lesson to me to not order any more D& co.