Super Contributor

Pleasantly surprised by DC TSV Beach pants

I got the beach cargo pant in navy and blue multi. I thought they looked very casual and something I would wear @ home  with a close fitting tee or tank because of their volume this summer while I am  off and lounging @ home. I also bought them to wear on my flights from So Cal to Amsterdam and then on a bus to Rotterdam to go on a 14 day cruise to Scotland, Iceland and Norway. Perfect comfort. Anyway, surprised I would wear them out to lunch at the beach, movies etc. as I tried them with mutiple kinds of tops and they are cute. I got my size small in the regular and only a flip flop or very low sandal will work or they look like flood pants and look awful. I am 5 '6". They are very light weight and the cargo pocket lays flat and they are not as voluminous as it looked like on some of the models. They are a summer pant for sure .I suffer from heat intolerance so I am glad they are not thick. I think I am going back for the black but in the talls to wear with my higher sandals and wedges .

Respected Contributor

Re: Pleasantly surprised by DC TSV Beach pants

Nikkimom,

At 5'6" I'm sure they look good on you. For petite women such as myself, imo, I would be swimming in these! Not for me!

Valued Contributor

I have shrunk to a little over 5'. i have the blue multi in petite small and they're wonderful. The legs are not wide and with a tee I'd wear it out to dinner. Of course I live on the NC coast. So life is casual. They will be very cool in our hot summers.

Honored Contributor

They looked nice.  I have like 387 pairs of pants, j/k, so I couldn't justify buying them.  I think I'll end up with a pair anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I love mine. I ordered the petite blue multi and sized down and so glad I did because I am only 5 ft tall and if they were baggier they would look too much for me.

I made a big D & C order that day and it all came today and I love it all! Tons of stuff for about $160.00 Every item fit perfectly. Its my favorite brand.

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing info about these.  It's really helpful to hear how they looked after you mixed them up with what you already have at home.  They do look perfect for travel and sitting. 

I liked them but wasn't sure about regular vs. petite. I thought petite would be better for wearing with flat shoes but had a concern about how they would fit since I am short waisted. I didn't want to feel like I needed to keep pulling them down at the waist. Hoping to see some other comments about that! 

Honored Contributor

The reviews on these are great.  I should be getting mine today.  I ordered the blue pattern.  I can't wait.

Honored Contributor

I got my blue multi yesterday and absolutely love them!! I ordered the xxs petite and they fit perfect.  They are so slimming on.  The cargo pocket doesn't stick out at all.  It blends perfectly with the pant.  I now wish I ordered the camo.  I did go back for the black.  These are so lightweight and perfect for summer.  I will be wearing them with flat sandals.

Trusted Contributor

I went back and forth on these. @nikkimom, can you or any of the others who received theirs tell me if you have full thighs.

i debated between XS and S and was going to finally settle on S to be safe. I'm 5' but have full thighs even though I've trimmed them down with exercise. I also have some cellulite that I would hope wouldn't show.

I kept cancelling, reordering and finished with a cancel.

These look like they would be perfect for when I visit my daughter's family and hanging around.

Esteemed Contributor

When i first seen these I thought those were not for me...but by the end of the TSV day..i put two pair on check hold....to see what the reviews would be like...

I am so happy so many of you have come on here and posted your opinions now that you have them home...I bought two pair last night on the easy pay that was offered...mine are due in on the 12th...I hope i have the same luck as all of you have...

Thank you.....