Occasional Visitor

I love QVC and your products. I have been a long time customer.  I would like to see more choices for petites. I am sure I am not the only person that thinks this way. Many times I have had to returned items because they just don't fit right.  I noticed that there are more choices today for Plus size ladies and I think that is wonderful.  It will be nice to have that for petites as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! I just received a Bob Mackie top that was a great length. I was so pleasantly surprised. Most of the tops QVC sells are way too long. If there are long sleeves, I'm reminded of the sleeves for newborns. They cover the hands so that babies don't scratch themselves. I am a bit past that stage of life.

Petite sizes are not just about shorter pants inseams. It's all about proportion. When those overly long tops hit in the wrong place, we look short and dumpy. I'm 5'3" which is the high end of petites. I can only imagine what 5' tall women deal with when trying on a 30" long top. If QVC wants us to buy their clothes, with fewer returns, offer more petite clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I might have looked into certain Quacker pieces if ever they had done petites. (Nothing w/ sequins & pink flamingos, though!)

Respected Contributor

I would have many Joan Rivers tops in my closet if they were shorter. Last summer they offered one blouse that was shorter than they usually offer and I bought two. I thought they were well made for the price. Most of what QVC offers are tops for leggings. While I know they are popular some of us choose to wear pants, and 30 inch tops on a petite is not a nice look.

QVC Customer Care

@Rosamari  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I will make it a point to share with the Fashion Buyers.

Have a great day!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

Rosamari,

Totally agree with you about Petites,

Image result for welcome to the group pics

Respected Contributor

True. I swim in most of their clothing. It seems clothing has generally gotten longer and bigger.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Petite clothing is listed for 5'4" and under. Being "under", I still have to alter the hems on pants, skirts, dresses. 

Trusted Contributor

I have more difficulty finding long sleeve tops and sweaters in petites than I do pants. I'M 24/7 regular ankle pants work as full length pants for me after I shrink them in the dryer.

I get most of my petite tops at LLBEAN.

I think this why they offer so many 3/4 Length sleeve tops, so they don't have to address petites.

Valued Contributor

I would be happy if more manufactures on the Q would make pants with a shorter rise.  I would certainly be buying more if they did.  I do look funny when I try on a regular pair of pants and the waist comes up to my rib cage.  Not a good look LOL. Petite women know what I am talking about.