Valued Contributor

Re: Pearl Pin, Necklace & Earrings Available on Q!

I am so confused by all the terrible names and descriptions QVC gives items. It's like there will only be one item a year and they don't think ahead to give more in depth names and better descriptions. Until they get this mess straightened out, if you go to A259620, swing sweater, Brenda is modeling Olive sweater and wearing two of A296893 two row graduated bead necklace; one in Chocolate and one in Gunmetal. That's the way I plan to wear them; I think wearing the two different colors together looks more interesting.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Lyn08 said:

Do any of you ladies own the large Linea pin? I have the Funnel Neck WK sweater, and noticed Louis styled this sweater with his large pin. If you have the pin and the Funnel Neck WK sweater, how does the pin work for you on the sweater. I planned to wear the sweater for Thanksgiving. I've tried necklaces with the sweater, but they don't look good together (on me), as the collar is quite large. If you don't wear the sweater with that pin, what other jewelry do you wear with it? Thanks.

Lyn, I own both the sweater and the pin. I have the sweater in the ivory and raspberry, and the pin in the silver and gunmetal and they work beautifully together, just the way Louis styled it. I think the neckline is to wide on the sweater for necklaces. All of the ones I tried did something strange to the collar. I have a few beautiful pins that I hardly wear, but this sweater gives me a good reason to wear them.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 MarilynM said:
On 11/7/2014 Lyn08 said:

Do any of you ladies own the large Linea pin? I have the Funnel Neck WK sweater, and noticed Louis styled this sweater with his large pin. If you have the pin and the Funnel Neck WK sweater, how does the pin work for you on the sweater. I planned to wear the sweater for Thanksgiving. I've tried necklaces with the sweater, but they don't look good together (on me), as the collar is quite large. If you don't wear the sweater with that pin, what other jewelry do you wear with it? Thanks.

Lyn, I own both the sweater and the pin. I have the sweater in the ivory and raspberry, and the pin in the silver and gunmetal and they work beautifully together, just the way Louis styled it. I think the neckline is to wide on the sweater for necklaces. All of the ones I tried did something strange to the collar. I have a few beautiful pins that I hardly wear, but this sweater gives me a good reason to wear them.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have the Funnel Neck Sweater in Ivory also, and was thinking of getting the silver pin to wear with the sweater (same as Louis styled the sweater). I agree that the neckline is too wide for necklaces. I tried two long crystal Linea necklaces under the collar, and it did strange things to the collar.