Respected Contributor

Re: Pearl Pin, Necklace & Earrings Available on Q!

On 9/8/2014 TheOwl said:

Might want to hold off a bit ordering - unless of course you ALSO want the two strand necklace - until Louis can get the Q to fix this snafu. All who ordered this piece might be getting the 2 strand necklace.

Incidentally, has the 2-strand necklace been sneak-peeked?

TheOwl - the 2 - Strand Necklace has not yet been Sneak Peeked. But I just ordered three of them!

Respected Contributor

The Item # for the Pearl Necklace has been confirmed by Louis:

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> J296624</h3>

It has been confirmed………J 296624 is definitely the style number of the TRIPLE STRAND PEARL NECKLACE…in IVORY and GRAY….ONLY!!!

Trusted Contributor

This is so typical of QVC. Who knows what's in the warehouse.

Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Seka said:
On 9/8/2014 TheOwl said:

<em>Might</em> want to hold off a bit ordering - unless of course you ALSO want the two strand necklace - until Louis can get the Q to fix this snafu. All who ordered this piece <em>might</em> be getting the 2 strand necklace.

Incidentally, has the 2-strand necklace been sneak-peeked?

TheOwl - the 2 - Strand Necklace has not yet been Sneak Peeked. But I just ordered three of them - at least I hope that's what I ordered!

Frequent Contributor

I just tried to order the 3 strand pearl necklace using the correct item number with customer service and couldn't do it. Hopefully this will be cleared up ASAP.

Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 LauraL said:

Hi

I actually think it is the picture that is wrong. The description is for a different necklace that has graduated beads.

Laura

You were correct!

Louis is 'guessing' that what Q posted is the Bead Necklace - which does come in the 4 colour options - but he is not sure. Louis has not yet posted a Sneak Peek of this Necklace yet.

Contributor

I just purchased the pin in gunmetal and can hardly wait for the matching shrimp earrings!

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 DBL said:

I just purchased the pin in gunmetal and can hardly wait for the matching shrimp earrings!

Was there a sneak for the shrimp earrings? Will they come in pierced?

I have the chubby hoops, but darn they hurt my ears..I prefer pierced to clip-on.

Contributor

You can see a picture of the shrimp earrings on Louis' blog and they do come in pierced!

Respected Contributor

Do any of you ladies own the large Linea pin? I have the Funnel Neck WK sweater, and noticed Louis styled this sweater with his large pin. If you have the pin and the Funnel Neck WK sweater, how does the pin work for you on the sweater. I planned to wear the sweater for Thanksgiving. I've tried necklaces with the sweater, but they don't look good together (on me), as the collar is quite large. If you don't wear the sweater with that pin, what other jewelry do you wear with it? Thanks.