Esteemed Contributor

Check out retailmenot dot com for a code number - when ordering from Carole Hochman's website. 

Regular Contributor
It is so funny you posted this. I saw those same pajamas while visiting my family earlier in the month in NJ. I loved them and I should have bought them!
I looked at Walmart by my house and couldn't find my size.
Hoping they still have them online.
Honored Contributor

I own several things made by Secret Treasures brand from Walmart. They are well made, very comfortable and launder well. You just can't beat the price.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

It’s time for me to stock up on winter pjs. Last year I bought 8 pairs summer pjs.  Dillard’s has the best sale on pjs and I’m definitely watching.

@OKPrincess  They sell their high-end PJ's on sale about mid January (I think).  I have gotten Natori on sale which, IMHO, are better than Barefoot Dreams and have the same feel.  I love Natori's lounge and sleepwear.  I also love RL sleepwear at Dillard's.  I, too, love their winter sales on loungewear and sleepwear.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I own several things made by Secret Treasures brand from Walmart. They are well made, very comfortable and launder well. You just can't beat the price.

@SilleeMeeI have a drawer full of that brands t-shirt nighties. I use them in the summer and sometimes in cooler weather with spare bottoms . They are usually $5. + and frequently 100% cotton and the blends are comfortable too. For me they cover all of my bits and pieces when I step outside the house.