Honored Contributor

I bought the most comfortable pajamas at walmart yesterday.  The brand is secret treasures.  They are soft and stretchy.  I got a red plaid and I cannot believe how comfortable they are.  $14.99.  

Respected Contributor

Sound cute - what is the fabrication?  

Respected Contributor

LOL! I have my pair on right now. They are comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

Sound cute - what is the fabrication?  

95% polyester 5% spandex

Valued Contributor

I got a pair of the red plaid ones also.  The only problem is the pants have static electricity.  I just slather on some body lotion and then they are OK.  Really soft, wash and dry well and the red plaid is very festive!

Honored Contributor

I don't sleep in pj's but the minute I walk in the house, I change into them. 

They are cuddle duds and things that don't look a lot like pj's.  I wear them all of the time when at home.

My friends and family are used to me wearing them at home.  

I suffer with such back pain my friend know I must have loose fitting, comfortable clothes at home.

@sunshine 919 I hope you got several pairs.  It's not easy finding something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg but is comfortable these days.  Good for you and tanks for letting other's know.

Honored Contributor

Love carol hochman, but some one here in a post of mine about pj's, mentioned soma cool nights, i bought a few pair like them,big sale on now,on their site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

It’s time for me to stock up on winter pjs. Last year I bought 8 pairs summer pjs.  Dillard’s has the best sale on pjs and I’m definitely watching.

Valued Contributor

I would not like the man-made fabrication of poly/span...but I prefer flannel, hands down for winter pj's.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't sleep in pj's but the minute I walk in the house, I change into them. 

They are cuddle duds and things that don't look a lot like pj's.  I wear them all of the time when at home.

My friends and family are used to me wearing them at home.  

I suffer with such back pain my friend know I must have loose fitting, comfortable clothes at home.

@sunshine 919 I hope you got several pairs.  It's not easy finding something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg but is comfortable these days.  Good for you and tanks for letting other's know.

You are welcomeSmiley Happy I only bought one pair because I was not sure if I would like them.  I will check out walmart again tomorrow.  I love to let people in on a good deal.  Merry ChristmasSmiley Happy