Super Contributor

@ellaphant

Yes, Lisa did make Posh, Very Posh. Class, sophistication. She brought unique gifts to the show. Jane tries but does not have the sophistication of Lisa, and she tries too hard with her wardrobe, she is trying to be what she's not.

Valued Contributor

@iTalia  I agree I caught a little of the show and loved Jane's look.. I also liked that JR glimmer blouse paired with the b/w plaid satin holiday skirt...so pretty and feminine.  

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

All dressed up with no Posh to show.

Best line of the week and no one commented!!!!  Wake up girls, this was hilarious!!!

Image result for applause emoji

@kitcat51

Respected Contributor

I loved Jane's hair styled like that ....

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

All dressed up with no Posh to show.

@kitcat51  Lol. 😄

Respected Contributor

Jane did look very nice and, full disclosure, I didn't watch much of the show.  It's just another marketing ploy to put a fresh/different spin on their sales pitches.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry, nothing POSH about this show since LR left. Lisa brought in unique and lovely items. A Joan Rivers jacket, not posh...and neither is a the cardinal pin,,,Zzzzzzzz...And sticking in the TSV,,,, not posh either! OY!

@ellaphant.  Lisa brought in diddley squat. She sold what QVC had scheduled for her to sell.

@proudlyfromNJ, this just about made me spit my coffee out.  Diddley Squat.....ROFLOL

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry, nothing POSH about this show since LR left. Lisa brought in unique and lovely items. A Joan Rivers jacket, not posh...and neither is a the cardinal pin,,,Zzzzzzzz...And sticking in the TSV,,,, not posh either! OY!

@ellaphant.  Lisa brought in diddley squat. She sold what QVC had scheduled for her to sell.

EXACTLY and to think otherwise is just silly. Lisa didn't have any more pull than what Jane does for these shows. LR is just much better at manipulation of the mind. 

And I remember the complaints about how lame and un-posh the shows were even when Lisa hosted.  Not sure what anyone else is remembering.

Trusted Contributor

I thought everyone look beautiful...but they could have brought something new with product.  Alot of it was much of the same.  Nothing special but at least they looked nice while doing it.  Jane is Jane.  She tries hard and she has been on the Q forever.  So she must be doing something right.  She is sweet, and works hard.  What else do many expect.  She is passionate about the Q.  THAT is apparent.  And thats a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@IdahoGram wrote:

Will you people ever gert over LR, I mean really, she's been gone for what, 2 or 3 years now, get over it!!!  She was just another salesperson.  

@IdahoGramThe only way to stop threads/posts about her is to stop responding when her name is mentioned. Just skip over it. Hopefully, eventually her name will “die out” here. 

@Shanus  This approach is not working.  Tried, keep trying, limited success.