Honored Contributor

I think everyone in the show looks great tonight, the model Samantha is such a beautiful girl. I bought one of those Peace Love World throws, they got really good reviews.

Honored Contributor

Jane looks lovely and it is fun to see everyone dressed up.  I came in the middle of the show so I did not see a lot of the gifts.  Anyway, it's a FUN night.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Jane looks the same and I agree nothing posh about this show. Boring, same old.

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in the Posh show too, but the items in the show are not posh!  Pretty ordinary.  Lisa Robertson used to present special items.  Nothing wrong with acknowledging the truth.

Valued Contributor

No big fancy set tonight ...  AND no family !!    Argon oil, boots and faux fur is not posh !!   Now an hour of nonsense with her flirting with Basso ...  Over it ...  Hope that's a wrap on posh stuff for the year ...  Good night ...

Contributor

What’s with Jane’s eyebrows 😯??

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

All dressed up with no Posh to show.

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

No big fancy set tonight ...  AND no family !!    Argon oil, boots and faux fur is not posh !!   Now an hour of nonsense with her flirting with Basso ...  Over it ...  Hope that's a wrap on posh stuff for the year ...  Good night ...

@Graciesmom. Why did you watch? So glad I know no one like you in real life. Debbie Downer! Just.don’t.watch. Do you know what a remote is?  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree ...alot of the items didn't seem posh.....and i have

to say i laughed when i saw the GILI tote for $350.......