Valued Contributor

Jane looks so pretty. The stylists perfected her look tonight, hair & outfit are spot on!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Posh show as it's always entertaining

Respected Contributor

Sorry, nothing POSH about this show since LR left. Lisa brought in unique and lovely items. A Joan Rivers jacket, not posh...and neither is a the cardinal pin,,,Zzzzzzzz...And sticking in the TSV,,,, not posh either! OY!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry, nothing POSH about this show since LR left. Lisa brought in unique and lovely items. A Joan Rivers jacket, not posh...and neither is a the cardinal pin,,,Zzzzzzzz...And sticking in the TSV,,,, not posh either! OY!

@ellaphant.  Lisa brought in diddley squat. She sold what QVC had scheduled for her to sell.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant.  Lisa brought in diddley squat. She sold what QVC had scheduled for her to sell.

EXACTLY and to think otherwise is just silly. Lisa didn't have any more pull than what Jane does for these shows. LR is just much better at manipulation of the mind. 

Respected Contributor

Every product on this show is a often-seen Q product, LR brought lovely items not seen on QVC regularly. Nothing tonight is POSH, 

Super Contributor

Will you people ever gert over LR, I mean really, she's been gone for what, 2 or 3 years now, get over it!!!  She was just another salesperson.  

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree.  Very underwhelmed.  I bought ever color of the Peace throws last week.

Honored Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

Will you people ever gert over LR, I mean really, she's been gone for what, 2 or 3 years now, get over it!!!  She was just another salesperson.  

@IdahoGramThe only way to stop threads/posts about her is to stop responding when her name is mentioned. Just skip over it. Hopefully, eventually her name will “die out” here. 

Super Contributor

I know, I usually do, but sometimes it just gets to be too much to overlook.  I'll try harderSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

I know, I usually do, but sometimes it just gets to be too much to overlook.  I'll try harderSmiley Happy

@IdahoGram  Yes it’s tough. One day at a time. 😜