Super Contributor

I think she was trying to accomplish two things in that ensemble:

1) Make sure everyone knows she has nice legs and expensive shoes....no surprise there because she does this every week.

2) Distract from the awfulness that is those shorts! Those shorts are A.W.F.U.L.

If she had worn them one size larger, she might have been succesful. But we know it is more important for her to be a XXXXXXS than to look right.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

1) Make sure everyone knows she has nice legs and expensive shoes....no surprise there because she does this every week.

2) Distract from the awfulness that is those shorts! Those shorts are A.W.F.U.L.

If she had worn them one size larger, she might have been succesful. But we know it is more important for her to be a XXXXXXS than to look right.

@Iluvhandbags Certain people (LisaB) in this thread would accuse you of getting personal with your comments. I wouldn’t. TV sales presenters (show hosts) are paid to to look and talk like they love every item they present. They are actors of sorts. Just like paid actors, some people love their acting (or presentation) style and some don’t. It’s not personal! It’s their job to make you love everything and want to buy it. We have a right to not like the way that they “act” or present items. It’s nothing personal. The same way you like and don’t like certain movie or tv actors style of acting. 

Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

I completely disagree with point #1.

I agree with point #2, the shorts are awful, but she tried to make them stylish.

Finally, although she often wears things too small, the shorts fit her well.

Honored Contributor
She seems to be the only host who does something to distract and bring attention to herself. Ie...the over the top glasses lol or hair in her face etc...
Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

I completely disagree with point #1.

I agree with point #2, the shorts are awful, but she tried to make them stylish.

Finally, although she often wears things too small, the shorts fit her well.

At first I thought they fit ok until she turned to the side and close up....way too tight in the rear especially to "pull off" that short suited look she was going for. But I give her mad props for trying to do something with them! 

She does have great legs though! Not gonna lie.....I'm a bit jealous! Smiley Happy

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I've never associated SK with "fashion sense" that would appeal to me.  To each their own.

@Krimpette Yes, I’ve never considered SK to be a fashion diva either.

Valued Contributor

Haters if she does, haters if she doesn't. Shawn just can't win.

I would have never thought twice to order those shorts, until I saw how she dresses them up. Her style was a perfect example of how I could wear those.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 @I bought the shorts based on her look too.I usually never buy DAndC but they looked so great on Shawn I am trying the brand again.

Regular Contributor

she rocked that outfit!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I  for one thought Shawn rocked that outfit, she was New York all the way!!