Super Contributor

I must be addicted to Tee-shirts...the ones from Kohl's (Sonoma or Croft & Barrow) .  I wear them layered under everything, vests, jackets, sweaters.  I have mostly solids (duplicates) and some prints.  I don't know how to store them anymore.  Does anyone else have a similar problem with some clothing item?   I've got to quit buying Tee-shirts!

Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean, so many tees my husband and I have them stacked on wire shelves in the closet.  His  jeans are folded and stored like that too. Too many for the dresser!

Respected Contributor

This is going to be the year I will have to replenish my summer tee shirt wardrobe.  I haven't purchased any new tee shirts in a couple of years.  I hope I don't buy too many though as I have usually done in the past.

Honored Contributor

I can relate, I'm addicted to white tees.  I also where them with everything and under everything...year round.  I have a draw for my tees and I also have big wicker basket that I use just for white tees and my white athletic socks that I wear around the house. 

Respected Contributor

I can relate.  I wear them solo or under other things, all year long.  I am not buying anymore, unless they are a print, which I can use.  No more solids!.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I have several drawers full.  Solids and prints.  

Respected Contributor

Glad I am not alone!  Way too many tee shirts for me too!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I have a ton of them...all from Christopher and Banks, 100% cotton.

They consist of tanks, short sleeve, elbow length and 3/4 and long sleeve versions.

i know I have at least a 100 or more.  All are on huggable hangers in my closet.  I have duplicates of many colors.

I purchased 17 new ones last month when they were on sale for $7.99-$9.99...I got all 3/4 sleeve because I wear them them the most all year around.

I am wearing one now...they are my everyday uniform.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely get the attraction to the t-shirt but they just don't look very good on me! The sleeves have to be just right as well as the neckline and they can't be boxy so when I do find one that works I buy it in every color! LOL I'm more of a hoarder when it comes to sleeveless. I love a good sleeveless tee

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Overrun with Tees!

[ Edited ]

I'm right there with ya, @seaswirl.  How can we pass up those Kohl's T-shirts?  Such pretty colors and patterns, so soft, wash like a dream, and usually $7.99.....   I buy them by the armful!  And when I have Kohl's Kash and a 30%-off coupon - somebody stop me!!   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt