Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF wrote:

Not to make 'Diva crazy, but our rain and chill finally moved out...went up 10-12 degrees today YAY.

Not a work day, so ran errands (bank, library, tailor, mani/pedi) after doing my exercise routine (ha) and 2 loads of laundry.

My first errand was mani/pedi.  I was running a little late, so I had a choice between showing up a few minutes late with make-up on and hair done OR incurring the wrath of the woman who does my nails.   No one can jump on your case quicker or with more ferocity than "Lee" if you're late.  So I ran out the door with wet hair and minimal make-up (Mom would be mortified lol).  I showed up one second late and..."Ai-eeee!   Ai-eeee!  Why you late again?  You lucky I wait for you!"  At which point she slips into Vietnamese, and I can only imagine!  She's a trip, and I love her.

@MacDUFF, it's like a Seinfeld episode with the nail salon.  Woman LOL

I got mine done Sunday.  I love that the place I go to is open on Sundays.  They are closed on Mondays though. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

Coleen Lopez "Vintage Lace " Topper...$40 on sale...xs and sm...navy, charcoal, white.  No mint...must have sold out in mint??  Darn it!

Colleen Lopez "Vintage Lace" Topper

@Andreatoo

@Andreatoo @MacDUFF.  I own this top.  I love it but it's not something I wear often.  I do have to be careful because it's delicate and will snag.  I have a burgundy color.

The one Colleen is wearing is coming up in June as part of Helen's host picks.  So you didn't miss the green color.  Smiley Happy  The top that is in stock right now is from a past collection Colleen did and in darker colors for fall/winter.  She is bringing it back in summer colors.   

Honored Contributor

court ordered community service on Saturday

Me 8.jpg

and today back at work

Me 9.jpg

Honored Contributor

I kid I kid! You know they wouldn't make me do that on a holiday weekend! Woman Wink

I picked up the top at TJ Maxx (love the color!) and Lee crops at BJ's

Today is a Hues of Ego top and Oso pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

my style is different, i think, but you look fantastic!

@ladyroxanne

Show me!  Smiley TongueHeart

And thank you!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Wow, great customer service from dealership...loyalty really paid off!

Spending time with family surely (usually lol) does outweigh the seasonal "switch."  It's a chore, especially if you have lots of heavy winter things...several coats, major sweater collection, boots, gloves, scarves!   

Thanks for the info on Colleen's top...sooooo unusual, but I'm afraid I won't wear it often enough and forget it if it's even slightly "delicate."  Plus, I think you have to have the waistline (like @Andreatoo has) to wear it closed, but I'm curious if you wear it as a jacket, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I expect to see this sign on Lee's nail salon any day now, except she probably wouldn't bother with the "sorry"...hers would say "I lose too much money!"  Smiley LOL...

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

You like to have fun with color!   Heart  I'm always tempted to try bright colored pants, but end up opting for basics. Seeing your red ones got me thinking that the HIH pink floral bell sleeve top would look so cute with a pink pair of jeans.

You have a bar to hang clothes from in your laundry!!!!!!   I wish I had one.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF  you got me there.  lol  i just got out of the hospital (no big deal, asthma) and still recuperating which means still i pjs.  they are by far my favorite.!

i will definitely think about this, but until then i'm really enjoying this thread!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I'm in a condo. that's our laundry for my floor!

I have a bamboo room divider that makes a great drying rack! lol