Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo

You like to have fun with color!   Heart  I'm always tempted to try bright colored pants, but end up opting for basics. Seeing your red ones got me thinking that the HIH pink floral bell sleeve top would look so cute with a pink pair of jeans.

You have a bar to hang clothes from in your laundry!!!!!!   I wish I had one.

@MacDUFF,You could so easily wear colored pants!

Honored Contributor

Colorful bottoms are me stepping out my comfort zone. I like the bottoms, as opposed to tops, because I don't have to worry about colors working with my complexion, etc....

This is my box

Me 10!.jpg

Banana Republic chinos, Antthony sleeveless tee and a One World vest...

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Wow, great customer service from dealership...loyalty really paid off!

Spending time with family surely (usually lol) does outweigh the seasonal "switch."  It's a chore, especially if you have lots of heavy winter things...several coats, major sweater collection, boots, gloves, scarves!   

Thanks for the info on Colleen's top...sooooo unusual, but I'm afraid I won't wear it often enough and forget it if it's even slightly "delicate."  Plus, I think you have to have the waistline (like @Andreatoo has) to wear it closed, but I'm curious if you wear it as a jacket, too.

@MacDUFF, While I love that top and although she's doing it in spring/summer colors, I'd be too warm in that in the spring/summer so that version wouldn't interest me.  The material is 100% nylon which I find warm.  Even in my office, I overheat in nylon tops. 

I'm a pear shape so I have a smaller waist and problems below that so I wear it closed.  I actually never thought of wearing it open like a jacket until I saw it presented a second time and one of the models wore it that way.  I liked it but I like it closed better.  I'm short waisted so it's actually more like an empire waist on me.            

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Oh, I love this outfit on you, Andrea...the chinos are great.  Yeah, choosing the right color near the face is always tricky if you ask me!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Colorful bottoms are me stepping out my comfort zone. I like the bottoms, as opposed to tops, because I don't have to worry about colors working with my complexion, etc....

This is my box

Me 10!.jpg

Banana Republic chinos, Antthony sleeveless tee and a One World vest...

@Andreatoo,I like that you did several tints of the same color.  I'd be as green as an avocado!  Did you wear a black or brown shoe?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Nope. They're grey leather clogs.

My feet aren't very cooperative so I'm limited in that respect...

Honored Contributor

Me 11.jpg

I think it's hard to see the tonal embroidery on my cotton ITC top and my capris are actually olive! (lots of olive in my wardrobe)

Esteemed Contributor

Love this outfit!  Very summery. I can see the embroidery and it's beautiful!  I really like pink shades as well as orange shades with olive.

@Andreatoo 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,Pretty shade of pink.  That's the blue based olive that I can wear.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I like the shirt a lot but I'm going to have my private seamstress (mil) take it in on the sides a bit. Even my boss complimented me on it and he's not one to do that...

As is it would be smashing on you!

ITC smock top.jpg