Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Hoovermom 

Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes. I understand and appreciate your insights. It's just difficult having new people come in and change the music program so drastically. I'm not the only one who doesn't like the changes, but as you said, they're in charge. 

Thank you for sharing your vocal talent in your church. 
Best Wishes to You & Your Family! 

Honored Contributor

Wilma:  Let us know how you like your new Skechers.  

Wishing everyone well and a nice, special Sunday for all.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@wilma   I think qvc objects to live links.  They seem to allow blabla dot com, or whatever it is, just spelled out with spaces.  You can tell people not to put in the spaces.  It would be great to hear you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wilma  - Do you think the preppy look is coming back?  I also loved it back in the day.  

@San Antonio Gal 

Sorry. I never did answer your question above. I've read several articles and seen several fashion YouTubers talk about the preppy look trending right now so, yes, I think it's back. For how long, who knows? 

I've always liked sporty preppy pieces. When something I like is trending again, I try to buy a few new pieces so I have them to wear in the years when the trends aren't to my liking. 😉

I wear what I like whether it's trending or not. 

Have a Great Day! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

Wilma:  Let us know how you like your new Skechers.  

I really like my new Skechers. Bought them at a local shoe store. The toe box is very wide which makes the shoe very comfortable. I have a medium sized bunion on one foot and there's no pressure on it at all. I wore them straight out of the box with a no show sock the first time. I've worn them a couple times now without socks. No discomfort or break in period for me.  I wear mine with jeans and denim shorts in warm weather. I usually wear an 8.5M, but these are a size 8M. 

Have a Great Day! 

Here's a photo and info if you or anyone else wants to check them out. Google Skechers Playa Vista.

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@wilma   I think qvc objects to live links.  They seem to allow blabla dot com, or whatever it is, just spelled out with spaces.  You can tell people not to put in the spaces.  It would be great to hear you!

@NYCLatinaMe 

I will see what I can do. 
Have a Great Day! 

Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 11.45.17 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Icegoddess @wilma 

You both always look good.  I love that blouse (Icegoddess) that you got at RueLaLa.  I used to shop there but now it no longer takes my password and I made a new one and it won't take that one either, so I gave up.

Wilma, I like the new preppy look and liked it when it was a thing of the 80s.  You look very nice in it, but also whatever is fashionable as well.  Good luck at with your singing.

Both these ladies have exquisite taste in clothing, and really know how to accessorize. I noticed they even apologize if the background in their photos isn't perfect. No need to explain. Your homes look beautiful too!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Both these ladies have exquisite taste in clothing, and really know how to accessorize. I noticed they even apologize if the background in their photos isn't perfect. No need to explain. Your homes look beautiful too!

@AuntG 

Thank you very much for your compliments and kind words. Wishing You a Wonderful Week! 

Honored Contributor

WILMA:  Thank you for your detailed information re: Skechers!

I'll be searching for them.

We have a semi-nearby Skechers store that I haven't yet visited........maybe I'll be lucky!

Have a wonderful, safe, comfort week.  Everybody.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).