Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG You always look lovely and well put together.  Its funny the negative comments come from those that are not brave enough to show themselves, keyboard bullies!

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@ECBG You always look lovely and well put together.  Its funny the negative comments come from those that are not brave enough to show themselves, keyboard bullies!

@spumoni99 

Many thanks.  You ladies are always lovely.  I am just not a "stay home" person, and love color.

Have a nice evening.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

@spumoni99 

Many thanks.  You ladies are always lovely.  I am just not a "stay home" person, and love color.

Have a nice evening.Smiley Happy

You too!  I have worked from home for the last 3 years and then just retired this past December so I don't have much to add to this thread but honestly even if I did some of the comments would scare me away from posting a picture.  I have followed this thread and you wear different pants and shoes all the time, where do these comments come from???  You have a nice evening also.

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

Gosh the green eyed monster seems to be coming out in this thread!  @ECBG always looks lovely, definetely does not look like a restaurant uniform, which makes no sense all her outfits are different!  

@spumoni99 

Many thanks.  I dress ladies from 8 states.

8 States? Oh WOW!

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@CookingLady wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

@CookingLady 

"Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” —Tommy Lee Jones

@kate2357 "People who feel obligated to boast are rarely who and what they say they are. Try some humility" Author unknown.

Proving the point of Tommy Lee Jones about underused attributes. Hope your day and your life improve so you can shine the light of your kindness brighter than ever. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC argumentative/baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is mean spirited

Honored Contributor

I hearted the mod removal on the one post above, but I think a LOT of posts are mean spirited.

The thread is titled: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

....IF YOU DARE

And boy, did Andrea know how ugly women can be about what other women are wearing.

So we all don't wear the exact same things and heaven forbid we ever should shop in an outlet.  What exactly is wrong with outlets?  I've never shopped in one, but what?  Could someone tell me what it is about an outlet that's so bad?

EBCB posts her pics because she enjoys her outfits.  Are you wondering why????  It's because Andrea started this thread.   

EBCB always has a big smile on her face.  What is your expression right now reading this?

Is her style everyone's style --no.  But so what?

Good on you if you think you look tip top in style.  Won't even ask you to post your pic of your outfit.  Because you don't have to!

Style is subjective.  I don't care what Coco Chanel said.  Her suit may look gorgeous, but it smelled like a dirty ashtray.  Truth.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I hearted the mod removal on the one post above, but I think a LOT of posts are mean spirited.

The thread is titled: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

....IF YOU DARE

And boy, did Andrea know how ugly women can be about what other women are wearing.

So we all don't wear the exact same things and heaven forbid we ever should shop in an outlet.  What exactly is wrong with outlets?  I've never shopped in one, but what?  Could someone tell me what it is about an outlet that's so bad?

EBCB posts her pics because she enjoys her outfits.  Are you wondering why????  It's because Andrea started this thread.   

EBCB always has a big smile on her face.  What is your expression right now reading this?

Is her style everyone's style --no.  But so what?

Good on you if you think you look tip top in style.  Won't even ask you to post your pic of your outfit.  Because you don't have to!

Style is subjective.  I don't care what Coco Chanel said.  Her suit may look gorgeous, but it smelled like a dirty ashtray.  Truth.

@Lucky Charm 

Thank you for your kind remarks.  I have seen some of the same posters before asking the same questions if you can imagine such!  

Have a wonderful day.