Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@FLgardener I have friends who still use the old flip phones.

Sunday's church look.  Nine West skirt + Turtleneck + cardigan sweater.  Had to wear a belt with the skirt since it's just a scooch big at the waist and I like a secure tuck.  I tried black Spanx underneath, but they were reversible to nude and that nude edge showed. You can see my fat calves in the photo too.

Dec 22 2019 Outfit.jpg 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Love your outfit!

If you'd like a sheer darker hose, Try Hanes Silk Reflections in Barely Black!  They feel amazing!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@Andreatoo -- Stunning look on you! I hope to join you ladies soon in posting pics. I just got my first smartphone, if you can believe that. I got one with a good camera. I'm sure there will be a huge learning curve, but I look forward to sharing my style with all of you gorgeous women!

@FLgardener Whoopie!  Can't wait!!!!Smiley Happy

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you'd like a sheer darker hose, Try Hanes Silk Reflections in Barely Black!  They feel amazing!Smiley Happy

I do have some sheer black hose although the Hanes would probably be better, but when I got dressed I was thinking black with the red shoes might look funny.  Then, I was running late and didn't get a chance to try them.  I ended up being late for mic checks.  I'll also probably wear that with my black high heeled scrunch boots.  For sure black hose with that.  The pic was taken after I got home from church.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I do have some sheer black hose although the Hanes would probably be better, but when I got dressed I was thinking black with the red shoes might look funny.  Then, I was running late and didn't get a chance to try them.  I ended up being late for mic checks.  I'll also probably wear that with my black high heeled scrunch boots.  For sure black hose with that.  The pic was taken after I got home from church.  

@Icegoddess A really sheer black hose will look fine with everything except tan and white.

Respected Contributor

We are quite warm this past weekend thru the end of the week - reaching low to mid  50's even. No white Christmas this year. 

PLW hoodie, BD long sleeve tee layered underneath, KFTK skinny's, VC Saavie booties. 

Merry Christmas ladies! 🎄

250264AA-0F25-4F85-A0BF-B1237C529746.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @Icegoddess @crawford5153 

@cherry and Cheerleaders, 

I only made a dent in wrapping last night.  Shadow (whom I was told would leave the presents alone) helped himself this morning to a gift, just settled in for "the chew", DH grabbed it.  Guess I did need that fence!  I guess DH will now be on "tree duty"!!!

Today is retail's cotton blouse and green cardigan.  Our scarf.  Etsy er's  which I love!

Merry Christmas my dear friends!🎄🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎁🎁❤❤❤🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

20191224_101520.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-gnMSzmtI

Don't know what occured last night but woke up to debris all over the parking lot and half way up the street! Gale force winds? Surprised I didn't wake up!

Still wet and icky....

Me 16.jpg

Laurie Felt oversized blouse, DG2 velvet bootcut and YAY! Got the Matisse boots on!

(just need to watch what I eat the rest of the day)

Hey I have the blouse in 3 colors!  I had posted about it.  Love it!  Looks good on you!  It is my current favorite.  I went a full size down.  Not long for those of us vertically challenged.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@FLgardener I have friends who still use the old flip phones.

Sunday's church look.  Nine West skirt + Turtleneck + cardigan sweater.  Had to wear a belt with the skirt since it's just a scooch big at the waist and I like a secure tuck.  I tried black Spanx underneath, but they were reversible to nude and that nude edge showed. You can see my fat calves in the photo too.

Dec 22 2019 Outfit.jpg 

The nude stockings look perfect with that outfit!  You look great!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess A really sheer black hose will look fine with everything except tan and white.

Hi @ECBG I have seen ladies wearing black stockings and shoes with white suits and I think it can be a great, stylish look!