Honored Contributor

This was a brand that was on HSN years ago and is now on ShopHQ although I believe that it is available other places.

For those who want to buy made in the USA only, this may be a brand to check out.  According to the rep the manufacturing facilities are in New Jersey.

I like some of the items.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for telling us!   Much appreciated!

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 Thanks for the info. I always liked that brand and forgot about it. I will check it out, especially with free shipping at ShopHQ.

Esteemed Contributor

It is ALWAYS nice to read about something being manufactured in The U.S!🥰 I have seen it elsewhere, and hope this continues!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I've been buying Tiana B. for years especially because she was one of the few that offered knee length dresses that were very nice.  I thought she was still at HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to wear Tiana B dresses all the time.  Back in the day (the 90s and 00s?), I would buy them from HSN and local small chain fashion discount stores (mostly closed now, I think).  Great prices, great looks, but all poly, which is what I wanted then, because the dress would look good all day, including subway commutes and evening plans, if any.