Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Me 3.jpg

I received my first Susan Graver. I like the top but suffice to say it will always be tucked in to something as it hits me mid thigh! I didn't look nearly as long on the models or even Susan who's not that much taller than me... I'm not as thrilled with the tank that came with it as it's your typical poly with a bit of a shine.......I'm actually wearing a different tank underneath but neither my husband nor myself think it's so sheer to require something underneath... The pants are the BR Sloans

Honored Contributor

@AndreatooWow!  That SG top is really pretty!  Wear the tank that's most comfy!  Good choice!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  I'm so happy for you. The top is so pretty on you. I am glad you tried it , and found it to be a good buy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@MacDUFF@SouthFlorida321@AmericanBulldogMom,

Gosh it's cold today!  This is a halston sweater, our scarf, and a belt from Chicos!  The fifth collection of spring comes on the floor in the next few days!

DSCN0619.JPG

DSCN0620.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I like the outfit and I love the puppy accessorie.

Honored Contributor

Ahhhh! almost there....tomorrow's Friday! 60 degrees when I left for work...

Me 4.jpg

I don't know where I got the duster but I think I can narrow down the 'when'!  It's got shoulder pads!  lol Slinky cowl neck and Tarje' camos. It's too chilly in here for sleeveless so the duster has remained on all day....

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@ECBG I like the outfit and I love the puppy accessorie.

@dexThank you!  I think he goes with leopard very well!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@I just want to know if there is any room in your closet for your DH..I don’t th8nk I have seen any repeat outfits!You must have a heck of a time deciding your outfit each day but you do it well.

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@Andreatoo@I just want to know if there is any room in your closet for your DH..I don’t th8nk I have seen any repeat outfits!You must have a heck of a time deciding your outfit each day but you do it well.

@dex

Lots of repeats including what I'm wearing today, just not the same configuration

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chilly Friday and to be certain I should have worn a jacket but it's Miami and I'm not supposed to HAVE TO! Woman Wink

Hey I love cold weather clothing I just don't want to feel it! lol

ME 5.jpg

Slinky houndstooth vest, Tarje' long sleeved tshirt and True Religion slim straights