Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah's Favorite Things 2017

Emu Australia

Ooh La La!
Mayberry Sheepskin Slides

"My stepmother had furry pink slippers in 1968, and in 2017, chic women everywhere are wearing them out to lunch. Give a pair to a stylish friend and make her day."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-slippers-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Rockscissorpaperdotcom

One for My Baby
Pint-Sized Cuties Baby Bodysuits

"What are the most fashionable infants wearing this season? These sweet outfits that come in pint-size ice cream cartons. They're two scoops of darling."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-baby-outfits-949x534.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Nope. I saw some of these things on the Footwear News website and I am not interested in anything on the list. The Vionic shoes look ordinary and Vionic don't fit my feet - their insoles are like rocks.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThanks, that was funWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@Chi-town girlThanks, that was funWoman Very Happy

@VenturaHighway - you're welcome Heart I will post some more tomorrow! 

Honored Contributor

I just searched for info about the watch it was called the OXcuff and it was from her original 2002 list.

watch.png

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have the Chicos cuff watch from her original list, my Mom loved it when she saw it on my wrist so I gave it to her, shortly after she passed away I saw it on her dresser so I took it back, it is a very sentimental item for me

I had that watch too.  I didn't know it was on her favorite list at the time.  My aunt was wearing it and I admired it on her.  She ended up buying the watch for both my sister and I for a gift.   

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I see something I'd like to order, but don't know where to find the 20% off code you mentioned. Do I need the magazine for that?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I see something I'd like to order, but don't know where to find the 20% off code you mentioned. Do I need the magazine for that?

@shoesnbags, You may be able to find the code by googling.  I came across one for the website that sells the hot sauce set that is on her FAVORITEs list. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Emu Australia

Ooh La La!
Mayberry Sheepskin Slides

"My stepmother had furry pink slippers in 1968, and in 2017, chic women everywhere are wearing them out to lunch. Give a pair to a stylish friend and make her day."—Oprah

201712-omag-olist-slippers-949x534.jpg

I love fluffy slippers but wouldn't wear them outside of the driveway.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@shoesnbags - I've only posted a portion of the Favorite Things list. You can see the entire list which includes live links for each of the items plus the coupon code by doing a Google search "Oprah's Favorite Things 2017". Enjoy!