Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness! A man who packs his wife's suitcase :)

Gotta love this guy. She doesn't even have to think through any outfits Smiley Happy Wow!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh my goodness! A man who packs his wife's suitcase :)

Not this woman........and not the man I've got. I can't imagine; I want to pack my own suitcase and think through my own outfits and necessaries, thank you.

Honored Contributor

I pack my own suitcase. I can't imagine someone picking out things for me to wear.

Respected Contributor

No way, the last time my husband had to go away he forgot to pack his underwear.

Trusted Contributor

Why does his packing mean he's picking out her clothes? Although in this instance, is a great idea too! My husband is a great packer. All I do is leave my clothes on a bed or couch, and he will pack, if I ask!
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't like that. I love that he's thoughtful enough to do it, but I'm a control freak when it comes to my own packing and I would be worried something would get left out. I used to go to summer camp for weeks (later months) at a time and forgetting something when you're up in the mountains and can't leave is a problem.

It's taken me years to adjust and remember that I can go to a drugstore or a mall to get a toothbrush or underwear when I'm on vacation. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

He didn't say he picked out what outfits she was taking. He only said he packs. I guessing he's a better packer.
Honored Contributor

i prefer to pack things the way i like them packed.....so something like this doesnt impress me or make me go wow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I'm well traveled and every time I pack I edit what I take with me as I'm packing so it's important to me that I do it myself. I appreciate thoughtfulness and kind gestures but I don't need to be taken care of. If I ever do it will be because of physical disability or mental infirmity. Then I'm sure I will appreciate it but not till then.

Super Contributor

I would never let anyone pick out my clothes ... I don't care who he or she is! Sounds a bit too controlling.

If it's only packing what I put out to take ... that's another story. But - I wouldn't allow that either.