Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 donuts said:
On 2/9/2015 stevieb said:

There is nothing, absolutely nothing... redeeming about that sawed off little dipstick...

And really, who is he to decide who should and shouldn't win what...?

And yes, Beyonce is over rated... talented but over rated.

Personally, I don't care who won, but if I was surprised at all, it was that Sam Smith didn't win that one...

Totally agree and LUV your first sentence here.......{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I agree! Sam, Smith is amazing.

to anonymous.

I am sure that there are all of people who don't know who Beck is. There's nothing wrong with that. But for the person who dissed him, you have nothing to base it on. Beyoncé is worth of hundreds of millions of dollars and so is JayZ. So don't cry for Queen Bey. It's not like she didn't win anything. The Academy will sometimes pick a dark horse on purpose. It's like "Here, you're old. Why don't we give you one. (Even if the person is truly talented. ) So even if you don't win a Grammy, they're not what they used to be. And on that, Kanye may be right. How he went about it . . . oh so wrong.

Beck handled this with pure class. Kudos. Kanye is a narcissist who had to make it about him and his obsession with Mrs. Carter. If she really had class, she would have done something. Please note: everything Beyoncé does is calculated. She is a machine. (As is Taylor Swift, Kanye's original diss."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 Pie1993 said:
On 2/9/2015 kahootz said:

Kanye is a narcissistic idiot. If I were Kim, I'd be worried of his obsession with Beyoncé.

She is in for the $$$

He's just as obsessed with Jay Z, IMO.

Kim is just as, if not even MORE narcissistic.

She finally met her match, not like this will last either!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I don't understand his fascination with Beyoncé either. IMO she is highly overrated.

Kanye is an idiot and he is so rude. He needs to be kept away from awards shows. He doesn't know how to behave properly.

If he comes to the Grammys next year, whoever is in charge of security needs to stop him at the door and tell him he's not welcome.

How many times is he going to be permitted to interrupt and be rude to the people who win awards? It's beyond understanding why he is permitted to keep doing that. He's such a moron.

Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I don't understand his fascination with Beyoncé either. IMO she is highly overrated.

Kanye is an idiot and he is so rude. He needs to be kept away from awards shows. He doesn't know how to behave properly.

If he comes to the Grammys next year, whoever is in charge of security needs to stop him at the door and tell him he's not welcome.

How many times is he going to be permitted to interrupt and be rude to the people who win awards? It's beyond understanding why he is permitted to keep doing that. He's such a moron.

She is so very overrated. She's just "average" imo. Kanye..don't even know where to start with him! I agree with your comments. How long can he continue to be allowed to say and do the things he does? It's just unfathomable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor
Kanye has ALWAYS behaved like this, even before he lost his mom. He needs to learn to reign in his outbursts; it just makes him look like an arrogant fool!
Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/10/2015 imaclotheshog said:

She is so very overrated. She's just "average" imo. Kanye..don't even know where to start with him! I agree with your comments. How long can he continue to be allowed to say and do the things he does? It's just unfathomable.

Yes, to both of these posts.

Esteemed Contributor
No talent neither one of them. I don't know what makes him think he can decide who wins what. I have noticed he never picks on anyone bigger than himself , he knows that would not go well for him . He just needs to go away send take kim with him. Also he seems to really dislike whites, as I am sure if either Taylor swift or beck were black he would not say a word. Tired of that too !
Honored Contributor

There is not justification for his behavior. The fact is that Beck won. Period.

I thought it was even sweeter (the win) when Beck said (paraphrasing), "I made the album at my house and I was grateful that my children stayed out of the way we we could make it". In other words, all of the challenges and the man still made an award winning album.

Take that Kanye!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/10/2015 Lanikins said:
On 2/10/2015 Pie1993 said:
On 2/9/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

He's delusional .... and stupid. Kanye thinks his opinions are fact! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Grammy are decided by voting (their peers), so all these other talented people can't be wrong. He needs to be dis-invited from the next one. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Kayne has been banned by the Grammys and maybe all awards shows.

Although I wish this were true, Snopes.com said this news is FALSE.

oopsy - my bad - and I mis-read Snopes.com - thanks for checking too - {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

All I can say is that he and his wife are a match of wits. Love the way she was looking at him during his outburst like he was reciting the Gettysburg Address......what a match made in heaven.